Aimspro

A forum to discuss Aimspro (Goat Serum) as a possible therapy for MS
katie45
Family Elder

Aimspro

Post by katie45 »

Has there been any more news about this I wonder? I'm on my antibiotic regime still and making good progress, but also interested in aimspro for it's anti inflamatory properties. I'm convinced that my "symptoms" are more from the inflamation caused by die off (whether killed by antibiotics or my own immune system) than the bacteria itself at this point? Does that make sense to anyone? Anyway, aimspro is apparently a top notch antiinflamatory (according to the optic neuritis trials) and I would really like to add it and see..I've signed every petition I can find and emailed Daval etc..here's hoping this will be available soon!
adjanimals
Family Member

Post by adjanimals »

Hi katie45,
I live in the states, I'm also following AIMSPRO. I've emailed Mark at PROVENTUS for info. The best thing I can say is just do like I've been doing, is just keep checking the sites now and then.
www.proventus.org.uk
www.davalinternational.com
www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk
www.msrc.co.uk

ADJ
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hi Katie,

Even in the UK it will be a while before it is available on anything other than informed consent basis, with the trial in London being curtailed for whatever reason. And informed consent means a lot of money: £200 dollars a jab, twice a week, for people currently in the UK. That is a lot of money for anti inflammatory properties. You are probably right, speaking from personal experience, about many of your symptoms being due to die off at the moment, but it won't last forever! You are doing amazingly well, by the way.

Sarah :)
Daunted
Family Elder

Post by Daunted »

I don't have time to make a full post at the moment, but have just been prescribed Benicar for inflammation related to the die-off reaction. I've developed some pretty bad myalgia in my shoulders, back, and neck. Will post more later.
katie45
Family Elder

Post by katie45 »

Thanks for the input everyone.
daunted, your symptoms are much like mine...neck, shoulders, back
I look forward to your post when you have time.

anecdote, Bad news about the initial price and wait for aimspro! This inflamation/infection seems to be in my jaw/teeth as well and has swelled the gums and cheek on one side(same side as my ON) Sound at all familiar? something new everyday it seems! lol
katie45
Family Elder

Post by katie45 »

adjanimals, thanks for the links! I guess all we can do is wait and hope (we all certainly know that rub)
Daunted
Family Elder

Post by Daunted »

Katie,

In my thread at http://www.thisisms.com/modules.php?nam ... =7711#7711

I just posted regarding some medications I have been prescribed for die-off reactions.

Take care

D.

Return to “Aimspro”