Ampyra Sharing

Ampyra is a potassium channel blocker that is shown to improve visual function, motor skills and relieve fatigue in MS patients.
Corngoddess

Ampyra Sharing

Post by Corngoddess »

I have no idea whether my post will be considered appropriate, but I am trying to be creative in finding a way to share a whole month's prescription of Ampyra from which I could tolerate only one pill. I understand why companies cannot take back medications, and while my neurologist's office in a large teaching hospital is sympathetic to all the medications that end up paid for, but not tolerated, there is nothing they can do either. Someone in the office suggested I try to offer the medication in a forum like this, but I recognize it would take a lot of trust to follow up. I have accepted that I had to spend close to $500 in a co-pay for one pill, but it would make me feel better if someone else could benefit from what I can't use.

Thank you for your consideration.

Corngoddess
Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

Hi godesss;

What was it that did not work? I am sorry you can't benefit as much as some people does.

I think it is very kind of you to think of others; and I am sure someone will pop up and accept your generous offer :)

Be well and Thank you!
dorotawalczak

Post by dorotawalczak »

Hi!
I need Ampyra but I live in Poland where this medication is not available.
Can you sell it to me? Please write to me. My email elagrzebielucha@wp.pl

Return to “Ampyra (Dalfampridine)”