CPn Help.org new features: slideshow on Cpn, Expert interview

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS

CPn Help.org new features: slideshow on Cpn, Expert interview

Postby Jimk » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:22 pm

www.CPn Help.org is chock full of informationa research papers. Included just today is a slide show by Charles Stratton which explains the life cycle and treatment, a detailed interview with an expert treating Cpn, a new pati9ent story in that section, and growing reader comments and forums.
Post your comments and feedback.
JimK
Wheldon Protocol since October 2004.
(link corrected 9/13 @10:10pm)
Last edited by Jimk on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimk
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby SarahLonglands » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:39 am

Jim, you are working too hard! The address is http://www.CPn Help.org/ unless you want the Civil Practices Network, that is. :oops:
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby LifeontheIce » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:28 am

Jim and Sarah, I checked the site and I plan to join soon with my story. I am swamped with the patients in the office, deliveries and the paper work right now.
LifeontheIce
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:49 pm

Methinks it is time to reactivate this thread for anyone who hasn't had a look at http://www.cphelp.org which is now bursting with information about the treatment of MS as a CPn infection.

Sarah :wink:
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Return to Antibiotics