My Antibiotic threatment, any advice ?

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS

My Antibiotic threatment, any advice ?

Postby nico78 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 am

Hello everybody,

So I am Nicolas, I have MS for 3 years (but first symptom 20 years ago) even if doctors are not really sure about the diagnostic (but I have a lot of MS symptoms). I have Copaxone for 2 years.

2 weeks ago, I discovered I was positive to lgG Clamydia Pneumoniae, mycroplasma Pneumoniae and probably Lyme. My doctor proposes me a 3 months treatment, please tell me what do you think about :
- 500 mg of Zithromax (Azithromycine) 4 days per week during 3 weeks
- 10 days break
- 200 mg of Vibramycine (Doxycycline) during 15 days
- 15 days break
- 10 days of Zinnat 500 (Céfuroxime) during 10 days

I know that some of you have long term treatment, but do you think I can have some benefit with this process ?

Thanks,

Nicolas,
nico78

Advertisement

Re: My Antibiotic threatment, any advice ?

Postby SarahLonglands » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Hello Nicolas, the treatment proposed by your doctor will not be enough. I suggest that you read this website and then give the pdf file to your doctor, suggesting that he might like to write to my husband to find out more:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html

I now that many doctors are wary of long term treatment, but I took it for one year then three years intermittent with no ill effects whatsoever. All that is needed apart from a few supplements is a good dose of probiotics every day, several hours apart from the antibiotics.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby nico78 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 am

Thanks Sarah !

Actually I am thinking to start David Weldon treatment but I would like to see more account patient who tried this treatment. Where can I find it ?

Thanks,

Nicolas,
nico78

Postby SarahLonglands » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:42 am

Try www(dot)cpn(no space)help(dot)org. There are quite a few people there from all over the world.

Sarah
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby MacKintosh » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

edited out by author :smile:
Last edited by MacKintosh on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Postby blossom » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 pm

anecdote, has anyone tried btp therapy instead of the antibiotic protocol? i'll try to get the link on if not google btp therapy kills bacteria and viruses. some may not tolerate antibiotics well. might be an avenue to explore. then finding a holistic dr. treating may be hard.

www.health1clinic.com/therapies/bptCached - Similar
blossom
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:01 am

I have no idea what btp therapy is, but something that kills both bacteria and viruses sounds a bit dubious. I suppose it can do mould as well.

By the way, your healthclinic link is out of date.

Sarah
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby blossom » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

What Does it Do?
•Kills bacteria and virus in the blood and supercharges the immune system
•Improved circulation
•Oxygenation of tissues.
•Balancing effect (homeostasis)
•Reduction of tissue pain
•Increased tolerance of the body towards radiation or chemotherapy.
•Cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
•Anti-inflammatory effects
•Powerful anti-infection properties
•Stimulation for production of red blood cells
•Improvement in the flow and properties of the blood
Biophotonic Therapy (BPT) is also known by other names such as Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) photoluminescence, photopheresis, photodynamic therapy.

This is a process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light rays to stimulate the immune system to destroy any and all pathogens, no matter if they are viral, bacterial, or fungal.

BPT is a time tested therapy - in use for over 70 years by physicians all over the world. There are no known serious side effects The therapy creates a strong immune response that is regarded as an "autogenous vaccine". There have been over 1 million treatments given.

Toxins from microbes, plants, insects, and animals are all seemingly cleared from exposing the blood to UV rays. Toxins from ricin, tetanus, botulism, snake venom, bee stings, bacterial invasions are taken care of
blossom
Family Elder

Postby blossom » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:44 am

BPT Not in Use
“ You actually think that passing blood by UV light is some kind of a cure…..are you from the stone age” (Never mind that a jaundiced baby is put under a billiruben (blue light) to break down toxins.)

Why do we not see such a “phenomenal” therapy in use today? With all of the money spent on research and all of the hospital and clinics surely if this therapy were even ½ as good as it promotes itself to be, it would be in every hospital in use every day.

Please explain why BP Therapy is not Popular

1.Mainstream non-Acceptance: There is truth to the mentality “…if its not a drug, it must not be a cure!”

2.Skepticism/Ignorance: For something to be accepted, it takes time to investigate. This seems too simple. UVC and UVA fluorescent lights can be obtained for low cost by anyone. How could this evoke major cures?

3.The Dollars Aren’t There: The actual procedure is too easy and too cheap….there is little money in it. This is what discourages further FDA testing. Who will fork over $ 20 million for testing that has only a minimal return. When a drug company spends $ 800 million to get a drug approved, they already know that they will make billions.

4.Not Business Driven: The early proponents of this were not businessmen and definitely not salesmen. This is mainly true today.
Realize that there an estimated 250 places in the US where you can get UBI treatment and probably a lot more.

There are many breakthroughs take a while to catch on.

•Natural medicines
•Food without pesticides
•Nutritional items like Omega fatty acids
have been around for a long time and yet their importance in our health is has taken time to be accepted.

Ultraviolet Blood Therapy was started in America and all but ditched in the 50’s in lieu of vaccines and penicillin. “Take a pill….and call me in a few days if you are not feeling better.”

The Russians and Germans picked up the therapy and have about 3,000 practitioners today…using it every day for post operative surgery, non-healing wounds, Herpes, etc. It may be difficult for our medical establishment to bow to the German and Russians and their studies as actually having some effective treatment that we do not.

What University trained Dr would take the time to look at Ultraviolet light Blood Therapy? Even though there are 140+ studies that show help for HIV, Hepatitis, Asthma, and a host of diseases. Prescribing a pill is quick, easy and the Dr gets his pay for his advice. They even get thanked when the therapy or drug doesn’t work. “Well we did every thing that we could” is accepted often without question.

Very few people question whether the Dr. should have looked into more natural therapies, or ones with no side effects, or ones with better efficacy. They leave that up to the patient. Drs can often be wooed by the drug companies to promote their drugs. It is business.

I do not think that Ultraviolet Therapy will gain its rightful place until a way to make more money from it can be found.There is more to say on this but I reserve it to those who would like to call and talk about it. Call our office
blossom
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 pm

If you think my husband as a microbiologist, was wooed by the pharmaceutical companies, you are completely wrong.

As for me, we used ultraviolet light bulbs to aid drying oil varnish on violins but had to keep the drying cabinet closed to avoid eye damage.

Sarah
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby blossom » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:26 pm

no, no, no, you are completely taking this wrong. i did not write the article so i didn't edit it. you said you did not know what it was. so i thought it might help explain. i meant "nothing" toward your husband. in fact i admired what he was doing. he thought "out of the box" and found a way to help you and others.--which was not in agreement with the way ms had been looked at and was being treated by most of the mainstream therapies. and, even with his success i doubt he is having an easy time convincing some dr.'s to use his protocol. i know the neuro i went to would not do it. and that pissed me off. just as say ccsvi is looked at by most dr.'s even though it is helping some.

i was hoping to get an opinion from you or your husband about this way of treating viruses or bacteria. i understand that he figured out a protocol with the antibiotics. i also took it that he was looking at the bacteria. some may choose to try strong garlic herbs etc. for bacterial infections. this article pointed to another way of killing bacteria and viruses. since he is a dr. that went his own way by thinking out of the box and has success. i thought i would get an opinion or something might catch his interest. there's noone on this planet that knows it all and if there is they are keeping it to themselves because there are plenty of people suffering. and one shoe or treatment does not fit all.

this post is not an apology. it's my explanation and my intentions was to only point to a "possible" way of killing bacteria etc.

and to leave it go unexplained on the thread as only hope for drying varnish or old violins would not be fair to me or anyone else looking for answers and help. a lot of us here do not have an answer if we did we wouldn't be here.

so, as said, by asking your opinion or if you knew if it had been looked into was my intent. i did not expect a flogging.
blossom
Family Elder

Postby lyndacarol » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 pm

blossom – Perhaps this Bio Photonic Therapy (BPT or Ultraviolet Blood Therapy) explains why there is a lower incidence of MS with closer proximity to the equator (where presumably the sun's ultraviolet rays would be strongest). Good job thinking "outside the box."
My hypothesis: excess insulin (hyperinsulinemia) plays a major role in MS, as developed in my initial post: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic1878.html "Insulin – Could This Be the Key?"
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Postby blossom » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 am

thanks lyndacarol, you got a good point. the old timers would hang out their clothes sheets etc. or dish rags they called them -not only to dry but i'd hear them say put them in the sun to help kill the germs...now that might be a stretch but.... we have heard vit d and sun connection maybe it goes a little deeper.

also just for thought--when i had a hot tub it came with an ultra blue light that the water fitered through. i was told that if i kept it on chemicals were not needed to keep it pure. i was leary at the time but i hate chemicals so gave it a shot. now,, i was the one and only useing it but i will say the water had no odor, it stayed clear i got no bladder infections etc. the water was not changed much. --- "hardly ever"
blossom
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:52 am

Blossom, I have never flogged anyone! I didn't know what BPT was and now I do. What I am not sure about though, is how effective it might be or how it works. My husband is very dubious about it, but then he has spent his life since graduating working with viruses and bacteria and has always found the most efficient way to kill off bacteria is to use the appropriate antibiotic. He is very careful about this and chooses the right one with care. He also uses as few as possible and for the shortest time needed.

Neither of us can work out how the blood might be irradiated with ultra violet light: my own experience, as I aid was using a drying cabinet to dry oil varnish on new violins and to avoid damaging our eyesight we had to keep the cabinet closed, so how do you get it into the bloodstream? Are you using it? If so, how is your MS? Now, that is one thing that would make David take notice: after four years of antibiotics I am symptom free and have had no relapse since before I started in 2003. I am involved with many other people now taking the same treatment and many have a hard time of it, some even give up, so I would be very pleased if there was some alternative to kill the bacteria.

Sarah
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 am

Incidentally, since the 1930s people with tuberculosis have been wheeled out of the hospital to bath in the sun. This has actually cured some people.

Sarah
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Next

Return to Antibiotics