A summary of changes:
1.Trusting in God and leaning and trusting and seeing Him as a necessary part in my healing.
2. Taking the probiotic with soil organisms. I gradually worked up to 20 tablets per day (in two divided doses) for about 6 weeks than gradually backed down with much lower doses thereafter. At times when I had severe gastrointestinal upset or fever I would decrease the dosage. About 3-4 months included relatively high doses during my initial period. I take small amounts of the probiotic now -restarting at 1/2 tablet and (as my body detoxes very heavily on it's own-), have slowly increased to 3 a day (I am not sure if I will take more since my body was already detoxing pretty heavily prior to the restart--in fact 1/2 tablet was difficult to take), however only taking them in the morning in order to make sure I can drink enough water during the day to flush toxic byproducts out and decrease chances for excessive detox symptoms at night. I plan on taking these until I am completely free of symptoms and probably thereafter as well.
Other sources of beneficial probiotics that I have included are yogurt (Whole milk Stonyfield Organics has the strongest cultures) and raw whole milk from organic grass fed cows. Both of these have added a significant boost to some die off symptoms, and contains highly absorbable calcium (pasturized milk is not as easily absorbed) which is vital for thyroid functioning.
3. Eliminating the following from my regimin:
antibiotics, steroids, chlorinated water, vegetarianism, photophobia (being afraid of the sun), refined carbohyrdates, sugar, anything with added corn syrup or sugar or sweetners.
thoughts that I eliminated: that I needed a woman to be my savior and all other things besides God.
Behaviors: I stopped taking antibiotics for upper respiratory symptoms, as I feel that in my case it was my body's way of trying to detoxify from an overgrowth of candida. I also stopped takin steroids for headaches, and all other medications as well.
Eliminated: comfort foods like doughnuts, refined wheat pasta, white rice, muffins, sugary foods (all of the previous feed yeast), vegetarianism
4. Things I included: organic, grass fed finished red meat (improves the environment and has greater CLA-an anti-tumer fatty acid found in grass fed finished beef and grass fed dairy cows), sprouted with 100% whole grains (especially when I began the process), and sourdough with 100% whole grain, otherwise 100% whole grains--but even the sprouted and/or sourdough, I think is even better-especially with regards to wheat, because of the removal of phytic acid in wheat/soy products(which is a nutritional robber), more raw organic (grown without pesticides or herbicides) vegetables,my love for and my deepening faith in God, getting more sunlight without sunscreen, organic raw whole milk (I think raw is best because it contains more bacteria and has better calcium aborption) by grass fed cows instead of confinement farm producers that use primarily grain and horrible conditions, lots of sardines during late fall through winter due to lack of vitamin D from sunlight, drinking lots of dechlorinated water which I make by adding vitamin c to tap water (about 100mg-125mg per 2.2 liters).
5. Running daily (with typically a day off per week for rest). I notice that detoxing is intensified through running, and research shows it directly kills yeast cells.
6. Listening to the body, with regards to sleep and running not too hard or at all when detoxing seems to sap my energy/and nerves and nerves are too sensitive.
7. Engaging in stewardship by helping others that are less fortunate
8. Really focusing on faith to harness a close relationship with God, because I believe ultimately physically we should not be so focused/obsessed on, but living in and through the Spirit.
My Hypothesis Summarized:
1. Antibiotics, stress, corticosteroids, chlorinated water, pesticides, radiation, sugar, poor nutritional intake (perhaps, especially from vitamin D), refined carbs, caffeine, carbonation, pesiticide residue, and other western meds(especially birth contol, antidepressants, hormone therapies) leads to...
2. Intestinal microflora imbalance leading to....
3. Candida proliferation leading to....
4. Malabsorption syndrome and toxic byproducts (which there are like 70) of candida that adversely affect the thyroid/parathyroid leading to......
5. Abnormal thyroid/parathyroid function, specifically T4 to T3 ratios leading to.....
6.Decreased cellular detoxification and increased oxidative stress leading to....
7.Neuropathy of demylinating-axonal character, increased pain sensitivities, and other chronic diseases
Users browsing this forum: evans