Antibiotics

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS

Antibiotics

Postby shadowfax » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:46 am

Those anti-biotics in the acne drug are part of the Wheldon protocol. Maybe benefits realised by people on it had nothing to with Chlamydiae..
shadowfax
Family Member

Advertisement

Re: Antibiotics

Postby SarahLonglands » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:27 am

Hmm, I have never has acne though: just MS and some chlamydia pneumoniae. Oh, I never had the other sort of chlamydia either!
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby orphansparrow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:12 pm

But I think Shadowfax is saying that it is the antibiotic that is the common denominator - right?
orphansparrow
Family Member

Postby SarahLonglands » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:53 am

I would be pleased if that was the case, because doxycycline as a broad spectrum antibiotic is indeed used for acne and many other things. Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Return to Antibiotics