NAC bad for the heart

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS

Re: NAC bad for the heart

Postby driverd » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Anecdote wrote:A very bad start to the new year but are you sure it was NAC and not something else you wee taking? Or might it have been a bad batch|: where did you get it from? I say this because I take 1000mg a day and have done for several years. I have no problems with it.

Sarah

The seller hasn't answered to me yet but it is a reknown seller and I ordered many other things from this shop which doesn't cause adverse effects.
Maybe there was an interaction with something else? I already took NAC several times, sometimes 1000mg a day with no problems but this time I don't understand?????????
I still have the bag of powder but I'm so scared to take it again :lol:
Where do you buy your NAC?
driverd

Advertisement

Re: NAC bad for the heart

Postby SarahLonglands » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 am

A thought: might it be the powder form of NAC? I have always taken the tabet for, which must dissolve more slowly. I generally buy Source Naturals’ 1000mg tablets from Vitacost. Why not try the tablets but in a smaller dosage for starters.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Antibiotics