the muscles are all there and they move when i tell them too
i'm sooo excited but still feel like crap
oh well
good with the bad
shell
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Wow, Shell, that is good news. I'll bet you are excited. Maybe once you start to be able to stand and then move around a bit, you will start to feel a bit less like crap. You ought to put this in your regimens section as well, to keep everything like this together.

Sarah :D
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
mom10789
Family Elder

Post by mom10789 »

thanks
is mino a nicer abx
i thought i had a drop left foot, apparently not
shell
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

No, doxy is gentler than mino: less inclined to liver damage. You are better sticking with doxy or changing to roxithromycin.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

Shell, Now this is good news! And you won't always feel like trash, either. Being able to get around under your own power will be huge!
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi
mom10789
Family Elder

Post by mom10789 »

thabks
but i swear my bellybutton to my neck just becomes more and more agonizing

Return to “Antibiotics”