where to buy Generic Amoxicillin?

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS

Postby Huntleyew » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 am

Huntleyew

Advertisement

Postby MacKintosh » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:35 pm

How odd that my reply to this post yesterday has disappeared. Okay, I'll post again and will send the same info via private message, as well.

I am not associated with the site I'm posting here, nor do I have any financial interest in anything to do with abx therapy. I have, personally, used and had good results buying from drugdelivery.ca

(If the moderator is removing these posts, a private message would be appreciated.)
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:55 am

I have also bought from drugdelivery which is very good unless you happen to live in Canada, but this is also a good site: 1drugstore-online.com.

Sarah
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby Freddie46 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 am

I'm also going to order it online ( just find it at Costmeds.com ) Hope it'll help me
Last edited by Freddie46 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freddie46

Postby radeck » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi All,

the sites I tried require either a prescription or to submit medical information that will be reviewed. I don't have a prescription at this point but would like to get started soon. Have others been in the same situation and know what to do?

Thanks,
Radeck
radeck
Family Elder

Postby SarahLonglands » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 am

The address I gave above doesn't require a prescription: I have ordered stuff from there and received it! Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Return to Antibiotics