Dr Wheldon's clinic

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
agatha
Family Member

Dr Wheldon's clinic

Post by agatha »

Hi there
I have RRMS but I'm new to this antibiotic thing. Does anyone know whether Dr Wheldon sees private MS patients and if so how can i find him - I've drawn a blank on the internet so far.
Thanks
Agatha
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

You can find him at the "other" web site called (www) (dot) CPN Help (dot) org.

You could also try PM'ing Sarah (aka Anecdote, his wife) who frequents this web site.

Good Luck.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Better still, try his website:
http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html
His email can be found at the bottom of page 1, not the index page.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
agatha
Family Member

Thanks!

Post by agatha »

Thanks so much for the contact details - I have sent an email today. I am so relieved to have found all this information about CPn- I have instinctively felt since the onset of my symptoms 20 years ago that I had a persistent infection poisoning my brain - but since the doctors never seemed to find any evidence of infection I had given up on ever getting any help. Hopefully now I can start to sort it out. Your story is inspirational Sarah - thanks for sharing it with everyone.
with all best wishes
Agatha
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Agatha, David hasn't received your mail yet, but his system is working because he has received others, but the link on his site seems to double back to his literature pages, for some reason.

I'll send you a private message with a live link to his address so that you can resend it.

Best wishes,

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.

Return to “Antibiotics”