Aubagio

Aubagio is an oral treatment approved for MS.
Suemcavoy

Re: Aubagio

Post by Suemcavoy »

Hi- I am new to this site- I just started Aubagio 14 mg this morning- I beta seron for 10 years and just got tired of shots so I tried Tecfidea and couldn't tolerate it. I am hoping Aubagio will work for me- what kind of side effects are you seeing?
VANESSA

Post by VANESSA »

HIYA YES I TAKE AUBAGIO I WAS ON THE ORIGINAL DRUG TRIAL SO I HAVE BEEN ON IT APPROXIMATELY 18 MONTHS. I ALSO HAD COPAXONE BEFORE AND AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS OF IT. I STARTED HAVING FITS IF I TOOK IT (INJECTED IT) SO THAT WAS STOPPED. I HAVE ONLY THIS WEEK BEEN TESTED FOR THE LIVER DAMMAGE SO IT IS ALL UNKNOWN TO ME AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE FET BACK TO ME WITH ANTHING YOU KNOW. IT IS SCARING ME AT THE MOMENT CHEERS VANESSA
leelee

Post by leelee »

Hi, Do people still use this forum? My husband has been on Aubigio for almost 3 weeks. He has had a slight cough but no other side effects. He feels stronger and more energized. He also has been walking better since on the medication. I hope his first blood work is fine since he has had such progress on this medication already. Fingers crossed!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Do people still use this forum? Really????
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Post by euphoniaa »

leelee wrote:Hi, Do people still use this forum? My husband has been on Aubigio for almost 3 weeks. He has had a slight cough but no other side effects. He feels stronger and more energized. He also has been walking better since on the medication. I hope his first blood work is fine since he has had such progress on this medication already. Fingers crossed!

Hi leelee, and welcome!

You're right that the Aubagio forum is not very active here. :) It's so good to hear that your husband is having some good effects since taking it!

My best posting suggestion to newcomers is that, if you have questions, it works best to start your own separate thread, with a very specific Subject heading. Posts tend to get buried when they're added to other looong, older discussions.

I hope you get good news with the blood work as well. :)
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
leelee

Post by leelee »

ElliotB , I was asking because it has been a while since somebody posted. Your smart ass comment is not necessarily.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Perhaps if you understood the difference between the term 'thread' and 'forum' you would have a better understanding of the meaning behind my comment and that it make perfect sense. After all, we are all here to help each other, are we not?

Return to “Aubagio (Teriflunomide)”