Aubagio (bad side effects)

Aubagio is an oral treatment approved for MS.

Aubagio (bad side effects)

Postby heike » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:52 pm

Hello everyone,
I`m taking Aubagio since 9 weeks now (beginning november 2013) and I have some of these mentioned bad side effects like infectious diseases or/and diarrhoea. Is there anybody who can tell how long it will last? Only for weeks or months or even longer? I know there are worse things you can get with MS (we all know it well!) but always felling and being sick isn`t really funny either!

Thank you very very much for your help and support! :-D
Best regards,
Heike
heike

Advertisement

Re: Aubagio (bad side effects)

Postby loopey » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14 am

Hi, I have been taking Aubagio for 11 months and take it with dinner. I have had hair thinning though not too bad and also dirrhea but again not too terrible. I have had 3 colds since I started the medicine and it might be the Aubagio but I am not sure. But otherwise, I am doing great. I had an MRI last month and no new lesions!!! I hope you start to feel better.
loopey

Re: Aubagio (bad side effects)

Postby heike » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 am

Thank you for your reply. I also take it after dinner before I go to bed and this has been the second morning without starting the day with a terrible cough like a heavy smoker although I never smoked in my life and don´t plan to do so. My hair is still as it always was unluckily thin since I was born so there is no difference so far. But I hope I`ll feel better in the next months. Have heard these effects are usually just in the first 6 months...although 6 months can be a long long time...
My best wishes for you!
heike

Return to Aubagio (teriflunomide)