I started copaxone in Sept 08. Then, after reading the reports on Campath published 10-08, my husband and I prayed for some answers! Everything I read made it clear that campath has the best chance of working early in the disease, as much of the disabling progression is caused by early inflammation and nerve damage (even before the damage appears as a lesion on MRI). I decided that I would search for a neurologist who would be willing to prescribe off-label. My treating neuro was not willing (she's very conservative). I found a doctor who is involved in clinical trials, and was willing to prescribe on an off-label compassionate basis. He didn't exactly recommend the campath (tried to talk me out of it due to risks), but understood why I would want to be infused this early in my disease. He sent the order to an oncology/infusion center, which basically acted as the pharmacist and administrator. It seems miraculous to me that it all fell into place so quickly. I guess we were very insistent that we would take this route, even if we had to go overseas.