Contact details for patient co-ordinator

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Contact details for patient co-ordinator

Postby ClaireParry » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:38 am

Does anybody have a contact number for Marta Cyba, the lady who is the Patient Co-ordinator in Poland. I've received a cryptic message changing the time of my MRV but not mentioning the Doppler.

Thanks Guys, it's a long way to go only to be in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Claire
ClaireParry
Family Elder

Postby wonky1 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:01 am

Hi Claire

I got this from one of Teds posts:

Patient Coordinator, Euromedic Poland [info@euromedicpoland.com]. That is the new contact point for Dr. Simka's patients and I assume that she (Alicja Ossolinska) will be able to answer your questions.
...Ted

Wonky
wonky1
Family Elder

nothing but headache

Postby alby » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 am

i just received an email that they want the money in advance with proof of payment shown at the hospital, just a few days prior to leaving, how convenient is that!? now i have to see where i can send euros from the U.S. to poland!
alby
Family Member

Postby wonky1 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 am

Be careful!
That sounds like a scam.
I only paid once the work was done.
wonky1
Family Elder

Postby Zeureka » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

wonky1 wrote:Be careful!
That sounds like a scam.

Indeed, we are just discussing it under "Mutley goes to Poland..." the web-site is still "under construction", s.o. found out that the user is unknown and also looks strange to me that Simka asks for advance payment for the whole lot!! Maybe we are getting over-suspiscious but after the Canada scam recently, would better as Simka for confirmation next week when he is back from the Haacke workshop.

Steffi
Zeureka
Family Elder

Postby Zeureka » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 pm

wonky1 wrote:Be careful!
That sounds like a scam.

Indeed, we are just discussing it under "Mutley goes to Poland..." the web-site is still "under construction", s.o. found out that the user is unknown and also looks strange to me that Simka asks for advance payment for the whole lot!! Maybe we are getting over-suspiscious but after the Canada scam recently, would better as Simka for confirmation next week when he is back from the Haacke workshop.

Steffi
Zeureka
Family Elder

Postby mangio » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Steffi,

Alot of details have become better clarified since last month
about the issue you are referencing. Although not a business
approach that some would agree with, in fact no wrong doing was ever ascertained. Unless of course you have specific details?
mangio
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)