Don't know what to do now about my trip to Poland!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Val1964
Family Member

so confused

Post by Val1964 »

:cry: HI everyone,
I am Valerie diagnosed 1999 PPMS.
I haven't been on here as long as most, but I have E-Mailed Dr. Simka a long while ago,and have never got a reply, so I e-mailed again da :?: y before yesterday. I have PM a couple of members on here and no reply from them either. Does anyone besides me find this strange?
Thanks so much
Valerie :?:
Richardk
Family Member

Re: Simka's Phone Number

Post by Richardk »

fiddler wrote:RichardK, while I understand that people going to Poland need to have some emergency number until such time as the Euromedic administrative team gets their act together, the number should not be out in public. Perhaps jimmylegs, another moderator, or someone who is on TiMS often and has been to Poland can become the "keeper of the number", to be shared only with people who are imminently going to Poland. I have to admit that I saved the number to my European phone in case of an emergency.
...Ted

Fiddler, for your information I did not get the tel number from the TiMS site but from a publically accessible site. It is unfortunate that this number is the only tel number listed to get in touch with the administration....

Richard
fiddler
Family Elder

Too bad

Post by fiddler »

That is too bad, Richard. Hopefully that's something that will be corrected soon by the clinic administration.
...Ted
Dx SPMS in 2004.  Liberated 29/04/2010.
My blog: www.my-darn-ms.blogspot.com
CureIous
Family Elder

Post by CureIous »

ClaireParry wrote:I agree. It should. It was apost by Edser very early on. I will track it again and ask the mods to delete it.
Yeah, back then a lot of this stuff was just buried so fast and so few were here anyways. Now, he's the hottest ticket in town. In my experience with these super-smart geniuses, be they doctors or otherwise, their true strength out of the operating room, lies in having equally as genius office managers and staff. I am a firm believer that (in normal situations), a bad front end staff can seriously diminish the overall image of the clinic/doctor etc. I've seen some that run like well oiled machinery and they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Then some, they say, "yes we will call you right back", and you hang up 100% assured that they never will lol.

Can only imagine them trying to keep thousands of balls juggled in the air, at the same time dealing with worldwide language barriers. This is a watershed month for CCSVI, it won't be long and they'll be calling YOU to get your business.... :)

Mark.
RRMS Dx'd 2007, first episode 2004. Bilateral stent placement, 3 on left, 1 stent on right, at Stanford August 2009. Watch my operation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwc6QlLVtko, Virtually symptom free since, no relap
kuruc

Dr. Simka's Phones are: 48-32-212-0133 and 48-32-212-0498

Post by kuruc »

Dr. Simka's Phones are: 48-32-212-0133 and 48-32-212-0498
ClaireParry
Family Elder

Post by ClaireParry »

kuruc - are these office numbers and not private numbers??

If they are his office numbers then thats great.
sunlounger
Family Elder

Post by sunlounger »

48-32-212-0133 and 48-32-212-0498
yes they are Dr Simka's office numbers :D

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”