I don't know what to say, leetz. Your head must be spinning
I'm sorry, but I haven't been up on my reading lately and missed whether you had the Doppler/MRV before the venography, and where you had this done. I'm feeling weird and paranoid these days, but when billions of dollars are at stake, my mind starts to wander. Was this in the US?
It does look as if the number of positives for CCSVI is in the 95% range, but what about the other 5%, which you might be part of? I wonder if a second opinion might be in order, too - from Drs Ludyga, Simka, Zamboni, if possible. Spirochete diseases (Lyme, syphilis) are possibilities as well. I was tested for both, and they were negative. I wholly expected the syphilis negativity, but I have always suspected the Lyme. It is often missed with just the standard Western Blot test. You might try the Melisa Foundation
, in order to rule out Lyme disease for good. Heavy metals are suspects too. Melisa have clinics for consultation and testing in the US.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993