AJWANTSACURE wrote:Erika, can i ask how your doing since the procedure. Haave you heard of Dr. Dake at Stanford University in California USA?
Of course I have heard of Dr. Dake. I started in this forum last year in July. It was full of Dr. Dake and his patients going for the procedure at Stanford.
- my balance is better - but not OK
- my walking is better - I walk faster and longer but I still use one cane
- I tolerate heat much better but after having a shower my left eye is worse - it is still sensitive to heat
- I can do more physicaly and I do not have the feeling to faint that often
- my vision is as bad as before the procedure
- I still have problems with my crazy BP and pulse - like this afternoon it was 152/92 and pulse was 135
- my fatigue is worse again after having flu, but I also goes to exercixe - first time after 6 years - I do only very slow and simple movements but even thou I get very tired and sleepy
- I am 99 days after the procedure and I for sure do not feel worse than before the procedure
- I think my EDSS is 5,0. It was 5,5 before the procedure.
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse