DR Freemoney i mean Freedman is an angel.....(just venting)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby Johnson » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Good for you and your research, cheerleader! There was a time that my curious mind worked well, and I appreciate your mentation, and tenacity, immensely. (I don't need to be told to shower, and I am still up for adoption)

The old "do no harm" saw gets tired when it comes to tired, unimaginative, gutless physicians. I think that the first Hippocratic precept is "relieve suffering - where possible", or should be.

It drives me mad that "physicians" like Freedman will prescribe toxic therapies that can potentially kill, but in the end, the patient must give informed consent. It is ultimately up to us - as patients. It drives me no less mad when patients are uninformed, and give consent. Don't be desperate!

Clowns like Freedman only have the credibility that we give them.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Johnson
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby markus77 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:21 am

very true johnson.....
STAY REAL MY FRIENDS

dx 1989, spms
markus77
Family Elder

Postby Rokkit » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 am

A bit of trivia for the people: The phrase "first, do no harm" does not appear in the Hippocratic Oath.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath
Rokkit
Family Elder

Postby markus77 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 am

HA....excellent one rokkit.....
STAY REAL MY FRIENDS

dx 1989, spms
markus77
Family Elder

Postby markus77 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

i just heard that tha ottawa ms clinic put in a proposal for a ccsvi trial. dr freedman heads up that clinic. it would be EXTREMELY interesting to see what the results are of that particular trial.....
STAY REAL MY FRIENDS

dx 1989, spms
markus77
Family Elder

Postby whyRwehere » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 am

I still remember him from that video someone posted about a ccsvi meeting at Ottawa....his stupid joke (said twice) about Dr Zamboni's results, "sounding so good, (he) almost got on a plane to Italy," was too annoying. His attitude was total condescension. I urge all his patients to find a new neurologist; his is not the attitude of a doctor who cares and wants to help. I expect he will be working with Biogen soon, too.
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Postby dunkempt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 am

I still remember him from that video someone posted about a ccsvi meeting at Ottawa....his stupid joke (said twice) about Dr Zamboni's results, "sounding so good, (he) almost got on a plane to Italy," was too annoying. His attitude was total condescension.

I’m pretty sure you're thinking of the video of Dr Cossoy in Winnipeg (my neuro!). Otherwise I have little to add...

-d
dunkempt
Family Elder

Postby markus77 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 am

either way they are both canadian neuro's that are most likely buddy buddy and are both jack asses and i am using my polite words........
STAY REAL MY FRIENDS

dx 1989, spms
markus77
Family Elder

Postby dunkempt » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 am

either way they are both canadian neuro's that are most likely buddy buddy and are both jack asses and i am using my polite words........

you should have heard my wife after she saw the Cossoy video :evil: ...

-d
dunkempt
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)