Possible MS 'cure' comes to Britain

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby danegirl » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:07 am

Anecdote, can you tell more? What exactly do you take?? I am also progressiv at edss 7.
danegirl
Family Member

Postby SarahLonglands » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 am

Hello Danegirl,

The best place to look is on my husband's website, since he is the one who treated me:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html

You can find his address there to write to him.

I finished the treatment after four years and have had no recurrence of symptoms since. Unfortunately people seem to balk at the idea of antibiotics.

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Postby Zeureka » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:10 pm

I do not see conflict with CCSVI. Antibiotics topic can be discussed on TIMS here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum-28.html
Zeureka
Family Elder

Postby Daisy3 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I am worried that these UK docs will miss things when they first start looking for blocked veins etc. It is a learning curve, but the info is important for any person going for these tests.
Daisy3
Family Elder

Postby Zeureka » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Daisy3 wrote:I am worried that these UK docs will miss things when they first start looking for blocked veins etc. It is a learning curve, but the info is important for any person going for these tests.

Hi Daisy, Squiffy has good news regarding this (on other UK thread):
"This is why scanning is not already underway as the ultrasonographer is being trained to the Zamboni Protocols to ensure that the clinic's testing is identical to Dr Zamboni's.

Will update all via both the MSRC's CCSVI pages and here as an when we hear anymore.

squiffs"
Thanks Squiffy, for informing us.
Zeureka
Family Elder

Postby MSUK » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 am

Will keep on keeping on :wink:
MS-UK - http://www.ms-uk.org/
MSUK
Family Elder

Postby Daisy3 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 am

Zeureka wrote:
Daisy3 wrote:I am worried that these UK docs will miss things when they first start looking for blocked veins etc. It is a learning curve, but the info is important for any person going for these tests.

Hi Daisy, Squiffy has good news regarding this (on other UK thread):
"This is why scanning is not already underway as the ultrasonographer is being trained to the Zamboni Protocols to ensure that the clinic's testing is identical to Dr Zamboni's.

Will update all via both the MSRC's CCSVI pages and here as an when we hear anymore.

squiffs"
Thanks Squiffy, for informing us.

Thank you:-)
Daisy3
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)