HUMIDITY

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

HUMIDITY

Postby BUCK » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 pm

I can't find another thread on here about the effects of humidity on MS. What I'm after is what is the optimum range for your house to be? I heard around 50% but I cannot confirm this. Also if too much humidity is bad then how is it that the rates of MS are higher in colder drier countries?
BUCK

Advertisement

Postby kc » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 pm

All I know if that high humidity makes me wilt like a flower. Even after I take a shower I have to wait a little to get my mind back.

Is humidity a vasocontrictor?

It is nice to hear reports of people doing better with this after being liberated.

kc
kc
Family Elder

Re: HUMIDITY

Postby L » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:47 pm

BUCK wrote:I can't find another thread on here about the effects of humidity on MS. What I'm after is what is the optimum range for your house to be? I heard around 50% but I cannot confirm this. Also if too much humidity is bad then how is it that the rates of MS are higher in colder drier countries?

I monitored my symptoms and relative humidity. The results are detailed here:
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-5857-humidity.html

I now live in a much less humid place (for some reason my old flat, though only a couple of miles away, was everso humid) and I don't notice the humidity so much now. A really humid day is still a bad day though..
L
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)