A very good article ...
My own observations though:
1) luckily for all of us CCSVI is not restricted to one country which would make it easier to stall/stonewall/misguide etc.
2) the current age of internet has helped us to be in touch with each other. 99% of what I know is due to internet.
3) it would be difficult to stop anyone from going for liberation treatment
As I see if, CCSVI has to overcome a steep mountain to be a success. It has covered probably 80% of the distance (uphill). Now without push from us, it will naturally fall back into dustbins of history. With push from all of us, it can cover the rest 20% of the distance and end up on the other side.
We and only we can make a difference. Keep up the momentum and if possible dont forget to donate your bit ...