It’s time for some updates on the shirts and other awareness items. I just talked with the supplier, and he said the launch date for the online store should be this Friday.
I know it seems to be taking a while, but I believe it will be well worth the wait in the end.
This is how it will work:
1) Online store will be launched, and everyone will be encouraged to make their orders as soon as possible.
2) Our goal will be 1,000 shirt orders in a week or less. Shirts are $12.50 each plus taxes and shipping- Youth sizes will also be available, as well as XXL and XXXL (for 1.50 more). This price is FAR below what we would be charged if we bought these shirts on an individual basis. Plus a large portion of this will go directly to research and awareness.
3) As soon as 1,000 shirts are ordered, Wilson International will start printing and will have the shirts ready and begin shipping the next day.
4) I have received emails that account for around 575 shirts. If you haven’t sent me an email, please consider doing so. Just simply let me know how many you would like to order when the time comes. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
5) If after a week, we have not reached the 1,000 mark, I will give Wilson International the go ahead to start printing. You will still get your shirt for the same price. This just simply means less money for research and awareness. This is why I would love to reach the 1,000 mark!
6) If after the initial order goes to print, you want to make an order, this is great. CCSVI Worldwide Victory will be purchasing 50 shirts of various sizes, and these shirts will be kept in stock at Wilson International. This means that when you make an order, the shirt already has the design printed, and they can ship the same day!
Now, for some other items
The supplier for the Business Cards had been chosen, and we expect a launch date for this online store to be Friday as well. Just no goal of 1,000 orders! There will be significant savings for us in this deal also, and a fund raising factor involved. Give me a day or two, and I should have the details for you. I want to make sure I give you the correct information.
I need to better understand who is interested in what other items.
I have Wilson International working on caps at the moment. I chose a navy blue cap with red lettering to go with the shirt. However, we could get it in light blue (the color of the shirt) or white. You can see this at: http://ccsviworldwidevictory.com/AwarenessProducts.aspx
This design will be threaded, not iron on.
He is working on the Drain the Brain design.
I am not completely sure, but it looks like the caps will be $15.00. (With about $7.00 of this going to research and awareness.) Again, this is a great price!
If you would rather have a different design, I need to know. Please keep in mind though, that CCSVI Worldwide Victory will have to stock 12 of each design in order to get the best price and if they don’t sell, this comes out of research and awareness funds.
In other words, it will be best to pick a few of the favorite designs and stick with them.
Also, they are working on lapel pins. They will be the basic logo of the question mark and the M and S. They are 1 ¼ in., and will be $8.00. If you think they should be a different design, let me know. Do you think these lapel pins will go over? I will need to order at least 250 of them upfront.
One more item-A golf shirt of various colors, with the basic logo. Not sure of the cost on this yet, I will let you know. Do you think these will go over? I only need to order 12 at a time, so not a huge risk there.
Again, this design will be threaded. Is the basic logo a good choice for the golf shirt? Do you have a better idea?
Thanks in advance for your responses; I look forward to hearing your opinions!