Dr. Zamboni : PLEASE HEAR ME!!!!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
chiromom1

Dr. Zamboni : PLEASE HEAR ME!!!!

Post by chiromom1 »

I wish upon every star that Dr. Zamboni would open a private clinic of his own in Italy, and oversee the testing...or at least oversee the results on every person seen there. Then he could refer to a surgeon in his clinic to perform the surgery.

PLEASE DOCTOR ZAMBONI...HEAR OUR CALLS!!
cheerleader
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Zamboni : PLEASE HEAR ME!!!!

Post by cheerleader »

chiromom1 wrote:I wish upon every star that Dr. Zamboni would open a private clinic of his own in Italy, and oversee the testing...or at least oversee the results on every person seen there. Then he could refer to a surgeon in his clinic to perform the surgery.

PLEASE DOCTOR ZAMBONI...HEAR OUR CALLS!!
Believe me, he's hears us. He's working on this, chiromom. First, he is expanding his testing and treating this March in Italy- beginning clinical trials. He has been traveling across north America in February, speaking to MS groups and vascular associations, trying to get more interest in studying CCSVI. At a certain point, we need to help him by bringing his research to our own doctors...vascular surgeons and interventional radiologists. He needs our help.
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”