alanbrowne wrote:Leontien wrote:Hi
My appointment is on the 29th, with interventional procedure the next day is CCSVI is detected, booked flights yesterday, now just need a hotel.
sophie wrote:Their stories are realy encouraging. I find that doing nothing is also extremely stressful for me. So it is also a matter of your character, if one is more comfortable with waiting then "experimenting".
savouryourlife wrote:I read with great interest all posts and thank everyone for replying to Alan. Replies are very helpful. I am attending on Monday in Frankfurt with possible intervention on Tuesday. I have already had an eco-doppler and was told I have the stenosis so I am hopeful that the MRV will support the findings and I will have the procedure.
I, like Alan, was having stage fright too, as I am a single mom with a 3 year old.
Again, thank you everyone for responding... I feel so much better and can leave on the plane tonight with a better frame of mind.
savouryourlife wrote:Hello everyone,
well, I have been liberated. ballooning of two jugular veins. no blood thinners were given following procedure...
is this okay?
<i#m trying to read posts but most don#t mention blood thinners...
I am still in frankfurt and will do full posting of procedurewhen <i return home
Users browsing this forum: No registered users