Note we may have some server downtime today and this weekend as we perform some upgrades. Please save a copy of any posts you make during this time in case we have any server trouble. Thank you!

Diet after CCSVI treatment

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Diet after CCSVI treatment

Postby KikiT » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 pm

I have been lurking here since Sept. and want to thank you all for the sharing you do. My question is about diet. Certain foods increase blood flow (ie. garlic)
Has diet ,post CCSVI teatment been discussed by docs. After artery angioplasty my dad was given a list of NO-No's to follow.....does this apply to veins also??
KikiT
Family Member

Postby Salvatore24 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm not an expert on it, but I would say good diet & exercise habits in general would be sufficient ie. avoid saturated fat, exercise regularly.
Salvatore24
Family Elder

Postby Direct-MS » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Regarding nutritional strategies for MS/CCSVI have a look at http://www.direct-ms.org/magazines/CCSV ... rition.pdf
Direct-MS
Family Member

Postby KikiT » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Thanks. this is exactly what I was looking for.... The additional supplements for vascular health that AEmbry added. I love this site!!! :D
KikiT
Family Member

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)