you have to go to interventional radiologists! and bring the diagnostic protocols and the trial papers with you!
keep going mate
In fact, I would go to an interventional radiologist (IR) AFTER diagnosis. Try first to get a diagnosis done in one of these places http://liberation-treatment.com/liberation-treatment/doctors
and then take it to a local IR.
To be treated by a local IR has several advantages
- you will be at home sooner
- you will not have to travel for a follow-up (surgery needs revisions)
- your insurance will pay at least part of the surgery
- you will spread the word about CCSVI in your home town
- you will help to keep the diagnosis centers free. Diagnosis is more difficult than surgery and there are not too much centers that can perform it.