That is a one bad venous reflux caused by destroyed valve.

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Rici,

Wonderful news!

We sent the church photos to your wiercin@gmail.com account. Please know that we're so sorry for the delay.

Please let us know when the treasured churches find their way back home to Poland. We are looking forward to seeing them on the Internet very much! This is so exciting!!

Bronek's mother is going to cry when she sees the photos on the computer knowing the whole world can see the churches -- the little church has a storage closet in one corner which leaves even less room for people. She thanks you with all her heart for doing this.

The design and excellent craftsmanship of the new church are very beautiful. I wish I could be inside on a day just like that day. Bronic's mother cried when she saw this church which was built years after her only visit back to Poland.

We were going to visit the churches if I needed to see Dr. Simka -- but the CCSVI tests here in NY show that my CCSVI cannot be helped, not yet anyway.

We and your new family in the U.S. all hope and pray you are feeling much better and have many more good days than bad days.

Warmest greetings,
Bronek & Pam
Last edited by HappyPoet on Sun May 16, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frodo
Family Elder

An interesting new about a valve reconstruction

Post by frodo »

Hi Rici. Just in case you are interested, take a look at this. Is about a valve reconstruction:
http://www.ctsnet.org/sections/clinical ... tTech.html
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi Johnson, please check your PMs when you get a chance, thanks much ~Pam
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi Johnson,

Thank you so much for all your help!

Through email, Rici was able to confirm he received the fotos! Rici and I will forever be in your debt, especially since Rici is having language translator problems. We can't wait to see the fotos online.

It never occurred to me the foto files might be too large for one email and therefore could be the reason for the bounce backs. I was so worried, and you dropped everything you were working on to help us. Separating the fotos into two emails worked like a charm.

Again, thank you for coming to our rescue, especially considering that you must be busy planning for your trip to see the good doctors in Poland. Please know that our prayers will be with you and your family on your long journey.

Our best wishes,
Bronek & Pam
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

Thanks for your good wishes, Bronek & Pam. It helps me to help, and is my pleasure.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hi Everyone,

Our contribution to Rici is now on its way, and our prayers go out to all the pioneers of this new paradigm called CCSVI.

Johnson, thanks for helping with that PayPal link!

Hopefully more people will help.

~Pam
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Rici wrote:Thank you for effective financial support for: PEPE, ARNE - MUSE, JOHNSON, JERZY G. MALGORZATA T., SHARON FROM RICHMOND, CZAREK G.,PRZEMYSLAW K., MICHAL S. STIG G, ALEXANDRA G, ALAN McG, ESA, MONIKA K, DANIEL CH, LEANNE M., BELINDA SH . PIERRE B. TREVOR W., JOLANTA B., WIOLETTA B., CROCKY - S.,J L GARCIA DE A., WILLIAM M., ALAN McG., JULIE R. PATRIK E. BARBARA G. MAREK F., GEORGE B., 09.05. + J CHRISTOPHER S. + CHULANI W., + LORA G. aka Ruthless67, ALAN McG the second time!, PAMELA L.
Greetings
Rici
Thank you my friends for help, but I have to look for any additional output. Alignment of blood pressure in the veins of the Interior in the brain is a very important factor in removing the cause of MS is not only the removal of deformed veins. It is the thesis of Dr.. Schelling, who very accurately predicted complications with me and how they can look. I am hopeful, because Dr. Schelling argues that there is a regeneration pressure equalization valves in the veins of the internal and rapid improvement. I have to lead to abuse it for his benefit and not just mine. According to Dr. Schelling is a very important next step. The most important thing that I have a professor who agrees to perform this operation in cooperation with Dr.Schelling.
Once again, thank you very much.
Warm gretings
Rici
Roseanne1

Post by Roseanne1 »

Hi Rici
Sorry for my delay response to Your appeal. I just hope is not too late for help? I'm after surgery in Katowice, where You've been the first, You opened the door for us. My delay is caused by holliday, first since ages! I have pricks of conscience, I belong to group of people, which get a help from You and now when You need a support, only so few (about 30 ?)is going to help to You. I'm speaking a bit polish, I'm born in Poland, now I live in France , but I can't write in polish, it's too difficult and complicated. I spoke to nurses about Your case, how much have You done for us. I'm really sorry, because You need another operation, as i heard more serious. You'll be the first again-pioneer over the world in new way of beat the M.S? Best greetings, I keep fingers crossed for Your success. Only I know how much I owe to You.
P.S. Sorry I
don't know, how is working the Pay Pal account, then i made the transfer via D. Bank. I know is just a drop in lake, but stick brick to brick and You can build the whole house.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Roseanne1 wrote:Hi Rici
Sorry for my delay response to Your appeal. I just hope is not too late for help? I'm after surgery in Katowice, where You've been the first, You opened the door for us. My delay is caused by holliday, first since ages! I have pricks of conscience, I belong to group of people, which get a help from You and now when You need a support, only so few (about 30 ?)is going to help to You. I'm speaking a bit polish, I'm born in Poland, now I live in France , but I can't write in polish, it's too difficult and complicated. I spoke to nurses about Your case, how much have You done for us. I'm really sorry, because You need another operation, as i heard more serious. You'll be the first again-pioneer over the world in new way of beat the M.S? Best greetings, I keep fingers crossed for Your success. Only I know how much I owe to You.
P.S. Sorry I
don't know, how is working the Pay Pal account, then i made the transfer via D. Bank. I know is just a drop in lake, but stick brick to brick and You can build the whole house.
Hi Roseanne
Many thanks Roseanne. Today I went into the account in Deutsche Bank and saw the transfer from you. Now, I am sorry that so late thank you.
I have to arrange some money for the operation, because unfortunately I still lack. Once again, thanks.
Warm greetings
Rici
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Dear Rici,

Here are the fotos of the churches. We hope you love them as much as we do.
(Edit: We were finally able to resize the fotos!)

Our warmest regards,
Bronek & Pam