Calling to look for treatment at home

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby bmk1234 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:19 pm

walcat wrote:bmk1234, that's awesome! I have been sending out information in my area, every one I've contacted has never heard of CCSVI. I had one IR very interested, but decided today that he will wait for more studies :( I think I will try the mass email might help speed things up.

I also handed out a bunch of flyers at the local MS walk a week ago and talked to 30 different groups of walkers and MS folks about CCSVI. Only one person had heard of it. Knowledge is definately lacking out in the real world.
bmk1234
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby bmk1234 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:04 pm

I got another call today from an IR Dr. from a learning institution in MN. He had never heard of CCSVI but was very interested in it. He has family members with MS. We talked for awhile and he asked many questions. We are exchanging contact information.

He stated he will start to learn all he can about CCSVI and see where it leads him.

Another good day!
bmk1234
Family Elder

Postby bmk1234 » Mon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

bmk1234 wrote:I got another call today from an IR Dr. from a learning institution in MN. He had never heard of CCSVI but was very interested in it. He has family members with MS. We talked for awhile and he asked many questions. We are exchanging contact information.

He stated he will start to learn all he can about CCSVI and see where it leads him.

Another good day!

Just a quick update. I mailed 121 letters and got 3 responses within a couple of days. It's been about a week and no more contacts from any new Dr.'s. I will follow up with the 3 that contacted me in sometime in June.

Keep contacting Dr's.
Blaine
bmk1234
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)