JUNE appointment in Poland?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

JUNE appointment in Poland?

Postby skincoll » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Has anyone had an actual date for their June appointment in Poland yet?

Many thanks.
skincoll
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby esta » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:19 pm

hi skincoll
no, and i'm sceduled in june too. i have a feeling we'll hear at the very end of march..
esta
Family Elder

Postby skincoll » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks Esta. I have been told June too. Might see you then...

All the best!
skincoll
Family Member

Postby Johnson » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 pm

We "scheduled" for May 2010 still have no definite dates either - at least I don't. How is your faith? Mine is being tested big-time!

I am getting the impression that the notification is just weeks before the appointment. I seem to remember someone writing about April 29th, so we may hear for May soon.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Johnson
Family Elder

Postby esta » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 am

hi guys
yes, faith is the underlying elephant in the room...maybe this is as much a spiritual journey in miracles as it is just a patience in the moment lesson. its such an exciting time for us all.
when we get our dates, for sure we'll meet up there. i have a whole touristy trip planned afterwards to see eastern europe. i mean, when else would we ever get there! I'm going after, not before because I know i'll be that much better!! its getting close!!
johnson, i'm loving your pictures
esta
esta
Family Elder

Postby Fred1208 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm also scheduled in June, I'm French.
I asked recently to know the dates, they told me to be patient, I will know in the following weeks.

I will keep you informed :wink:

Fred
Last edited by Fred1208 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fred1208
Family Member

Postby esta » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:37 pm

yeah!! thanks
esta
Family Elder

Postby berriesarenice » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I am an April patient, but for what it's worth, I got my specific dates a month and 3 days ahead of time.

I hope you get your dates sooner.

Best,
berriesarenice
Family Member

Postby Johnson » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 pm

esta,

I am planning on taking in some of Central and Eastern Europe too - I have always been curious, and as you wrote: when else will we ever get there?

Prague, Auschwitz (ouch, but must pay respects), Lech Walenzca's hometown (brain fog means I have to look that up!), The Ukraine - Kiev, train from Frankfurt and back... I'm glad it's May, and not January! And, I have to see Check Point Charlie. I was on my way to Berlin in 1989 to do an art project with The Wall, but two weeks before I was to be there, The Wall came down. I never did get there.

Thanks for the comment on the paintings, esta. I look forward to getting back in my studio after liberation.

Sorry for the hi-jack, I know this is about June!
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Johnson
Family Elder

Postby Zeureka » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 am

Hi Johnson, I'm still waiting for my May date too...hope they will send it soon, so can book flights. Lets see if we're in the same week? :D

Steffi
Zeureka
Family Elder

Postby Daisy3 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 am

Can someone please give me the details for whoever they contacted for the booking?

Also, is anyone going to simply find out if they have blockages and arrange for surgery at a later date? Work commitment and personal commitments could get in the way of having surgery done and then taking time off to recover!!
Daisy3
Family Elder

Postby esta » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 am

hi daisy3
ck the threads on anything to do with poland for info. i live in canada, so its the whole meal deal. recovery for me is being a tourist, because from everything i've read, i'll be sooo much better than i ever was...
hi johnson
we're doing krakow, auchwitz :cry: , prague, slovacia, the black forest,possibly vienna and to thrill my husband the nuemburg race track...
esta
Family Elder

Postby Zeureka » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 am

esta wrote:hi daisy3
ck the threads on anything to do with poland for info. i live in canada, so its the whole meal deal. recovery for me is being a tourist, because from everything i've read, i'll be sooo much better than i ever was...
hi johnson
we're doing krakow, auchwitz :cry: , prague, slovacia, the black forest,possibly vienna and to thrill my husband the nuemburg race track...
Hey, you Canadian guys are marvellous! Maybe I should go to False Creek + have a Tour of Canada !!! I'd so much love to !!!
Zeureka
Family Elder

Postby Daisy3 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 am

esta wrote:hi daisy3
hi johnson

Found the info thanks:-)

Well, it sounds like you have quite a trip planned!
Daisy3
Family Elder

Postby skincoll » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll calm down then and stay patient LOL!
skincoll
Family Member

Next

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)