Mel's 10 month update

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

Thanks so much for the wonderful update. We newbies are so thankful to read these encouraging updates. Enjoy life and maybe someday you all can plan a reunion of the first Stanford group to get the procedure. I bet you all will be a much livelier crowd at the reunion than you were waiting for the procedure.

Val :D
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Jamie,

This is just the greatest news! So glad to here how well Mel is doing.

I try not to forget how blessed I am to be a Stanford Dake Stent Pioneer. I thank the brave ones before me for giving me the strength and courage to make that decision and go to Stanford. I just hope my story has encouraged others to step out on faith and take charge of their own health. we must be our own advocate and make these decisions.

I keep those in my heart who are still waiting for their turn. It will come, be patient.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

Wow what a nice story!

Hi, I am French and I am very disappointed to see that things are not moving at all in my country. :evil:

However, I really enjoy reading your story. Congratulation to Mel! You made it! This story brings much hope for people like me.

Thks so much
Cheers