Name of test to ask for?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Name of test to ask for?

Postby AlmostClever » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:43 pm

OK found a GP who is open to the idea of CCSVI and will order the testing.

What is the name of the test to ask him for? Is it just an "MRV"?

Other than a "hunch", what reason would there be to order the test? Without bringing up MS?

Should I hand him Haacke's protocol?

If someone can answer this or steer me to the link, that would be greatly appreciated!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Al Einstein
Family Elder
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Houston, TX


Postby berriesarenice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 pm


Here are the full set of tests posted on Cheer's facebook page from Dec. ... 5095842210

(sorry, I can't make the link shorter...just can't)
My neuro used "Headache" as the reason for ordering the MRV.

Good luck!
User avatar
Family Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: USA

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)


  • Related topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Contact us | Terms of Service