HOW MANY FROM THE UK HAVE HAD THIS PROCEDURE

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
livabird
Family Elder

Post by livabird »

THANK YOU KAREN. JUST JOKING I ACTUALLY LOVE THE BOO. I JUST KNOW BECAUSE I LIVED IN CANADA FOR 30 YEARS. I AM GLAD I GOT THE EARLER DATE BUT GOING INTO PANIC MODE NOW. SILLY BUT THAT IS ME. IF YOU ARE ON FB YOU SHOULD LOOK ME UP. I HAVE A FEW TIMS PEOPLE NOW.

IAKE CARE.

LIVA
awol1920
Getting to Know You...

Post by awol1920 »

HI caraboo really please too hear hope all goes well my dad is booked sometime in september we are just waiting on the appointment date. please will u keep us updated
livabird
Family Elder

Post by livabird »

GEEPS EVERYONE IN THE UK SHOULD READ THIS LINK. BRITISH GOVERNMENT IS REALLY NOT WILLING TO LISTEN TO US. GLAD I AM GOING TO POLAND THIS IS SO TYPICAL.

LIVA

http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page23057
harryp

Post by harryp »

My granddaughter is booked in at The Essential Health Clinic for Aug 9 but I received an Email today saying that they have been overwhelmed by applications and have now had to close their appointment list for the time being.
Like many of you I have a few reservations about Dr. Gilhooley's motivation but in his defence he has flagged his intentions of providing a Zamboni trained radiologist for some time and it shore beats the hell out of waiting for the NHS to get their ass in gear - sometime never!
The MSRC seem to find him credible and for those of you who would like to check him out that might be a good place to start. www.MSRC.co.uk
He seems to have been heavily involved in the use of LDN (Low Dose Niatrexone) in the treatment of MS for some years and I believe there are "many thousands" of MSers mainly in the USA who find that treatment beneficial. I would be interested to hear other opinions on both counts
livabird
Family Elder

Post by livabird »

HI I HAVE JUST STARTED LDN AGAIN. I FIRST STARTED ON 3 MG AND I STUPIDLY UPPED IT TO 4.5 MG THINKING IT WOULD DO EVEN MORE. IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE MY SYMPTOMS WENT WAY WORSE. I CAME OFF IT FOR A WEEK I HAVE JUST STARTED ON 1.5 MG WHICH IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE AND I WILL SEE HOW IT WORKS. EH SOUNDS GOOD TO ME THEY SEEM TO HAVE A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO MS WHICH IS GOOD. I THINK LDN AND EH ARE DEFINITELY WORTH A TRY. OUR COUNTRY IS SO NOT SUPPORTIVE OF ANY OF THIS. DRUG COMPANIES SEEM TO RULE. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING.

LIVA
harryp

Post by harryp »

Hi Liva,
Thanks for the quick response - I trust the new regime will work well for you and look forward to watching your progress.
Harry
livabird
Family Elder

Post by livabird »

TANKS HARRY. WE CAN ONLY TRY. BASICALLY WE HAVE TO TREAT OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY. I HOPE AT LEAST EH WILL BE ABLE TO REFER YOU TO A VASCULAR SURGEON. KNOWING THE GOVERNMENT HERE THEY WILL TRY TO STOP THAT. IF I CAN HELP YOU AT ALL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. I WILL BE POSTING MY RESULTS. TAKE CARE.

LIVA
LSITC
Family Member

Essentials clinic

Post by LSITC »

Sweetpea I have to agree with you. I am worried about that aspect too. However if he can help I suppose that we should not be cynical.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”