Poland 4th May!! Anyone else going?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Poland 4th May!! Anyone else going?

Postby mags4short » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 am

Hi all got my date for Poland, I arrive 4th May, MRV 5th May, Doppler and procedure if nec on 6th May. Just need to sort out bank transfer etc.

Has anyone else got their date??

Mags x
User avatar
mags4short
Family Elder
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Advertisement

Postby Zeureka » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 am

Hi Mags, a pitty we'll not see eachother. Got my date for end May...but it fits into my plans. I guess they order a bit by nationality/language or just take the order of list. But you'll see there will be many other friendly faces :D
User avatar
Zeureka
Family Elder
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby mags4short » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 am

Zeureka wrote:Hi Mags, a pitty we'll not see eachother. Got my date for end May...but it fits into my plans. I guess they order a bit by nationality/language or just take the order of list. But you'll see there will be many other friendly faces :D


Hiya, you could always stay on at the hotel for another week or so :) Don't forget to put an update on here, I will be watching with great interest and anticipation :)

Good luck,

Mags x
User avatar
mags4short
Family Elder
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby Zeureka » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 am

mags4short wrote:
Zeureka wrote:Hi Mags, a pitty we'll not see eachother. Got my date for end May...but it fits into my plans. I guess they order a bit by nationality/language or just take the order of list. But you'll see there will be many other friendly faces :D


Hiya, you could always stay on at the hotel for another week or so :) Don't forget to put an update on here, I will be watching with great interest and anticipation :)

Good luck,

Mags x
You maybe misunderstood end April instead of end May?:wink: But great idea: you could stay for another 2 weeks in Katowice... :D I'll certainly read your reports !
User avatar
Zeureka
Family Elder
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby mags4short » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am

Zeureka wrote:
mags4short wrote:
Zeureka wrote:Hi Mags, a pitty we'll not see eachother. Got my date for end May...but it fits into my plans. I guess they order a bit by nationality/language or just take the order of list. But you'll see there will be many other friendly faces :D


Hiya, you could always stay on at the hotel for another week or so :) Don't forget to put an update on here, I will be watching with great interest and anticipation :)

Good luck,

Mags x
You maybe misunderstood end April instead of end May?:wink: But great idea: you could stay for another 2 weeks in Katowice... :D I'll certainly read your reports !


OMG this cog fog is worse than I thought!! :) Yes, I did read it as end of April, never mind, I may just hold on until you get there :)
User avatar
mags4short
Family Elder
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby mags4short » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:16 am

Hi posted this a while back, just starting to get jittery.

I am looking forward to meeting up with others on here next week.

Better go and start packing :)

Mags x
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much :)
User avatar
mags4short
Family Elder
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: UK

Postby Zeureka » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 am

mags4short wrote:Hi posted this a while back, just starting to get jittery.

I am looking forward to meeting up with others on here next week.

Better go and start packing :)

Mags x
Hi Mags just performed payment with Marta and also start feeling jittery :wink: If you have dizzy fatigue spells, you should be the perfect candidate for improvements in Katowice! Wish you all the best with the exams and procedure !!! And don't forget your sun glasses if the weather there has turned out as nice as finally over here ! 8)
User avatar
Zeureka
Family Elder
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: Italy

Postby mags4short » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 am

Zeureka wrote:
mags4short wrote:Hi posted this a while back, just starting to get jittery.

I am looking forward to meeting up with others on here next week.

Better go and start packing :)

Mags x
Hi Mags just performed payment with Marta and also start feeling jittery :wink: If you have dizzy fatigue spells, you should be the perfect candidate for improvements in Katowice! Wish you all the best with the exams and procedure !!! And don't forget your sun glasses if the weather there has turned out as nice as finally over here ! 8)


Thank you for the good wishes, I hope all goes well for you too.

Now where did I put my sunglasses?? :)

Mags x
Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much :)
User avatar
mags4short
Family Elder
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: UK


Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service

cron