lyrica

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

lyrica

Postby ven » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 am

hey everyone,
am going to do ccsvi soon,shall i start the lyrica pills or i just leave it for now?? what you guys thing
thanks a lot
ven
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby Johnson » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:56 am

Take the red pill.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Johnson
Family Elder

Re: lyrica

Postby frodo » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:15 am

ven wrote:hey everyone,
am going to do ccsvi soon,shall i start the lyrica pills or i just leave it for now?? what you guys thing
thanks a lot

As far as I know, lyrica is for epilepsia and peripheral nerves. I had them once for a problem in a leg. I don't think they will pose any problem, unless they interact with other medicaments. After CCSVI you will have to have blood thinners. Ask your doctor about possible interactions.
frodo
Family Elder

Postby joanp » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:22 am

thanks a lot

I suppose it depends on why you are going to take lyrica. I was going to take it for nerve pain from MS but when I started researching the side effects of lyrica, the drug scared me.

But it is personal choice.
joanp
Family Member

Postby ven » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:53 am

joanp wrote:
thanks a lot

I suppose it depends on why you are going to take lyrica. I was going to take it for nerve pain from MS but when I started researching the side effects of lyrica, the drug scared me.

But it is personal choice.

hey thanks i was going to take it maybe i feel a bit better by the time i wait for the ccsvi..Cause i was reading and patiens said they went good thats all
so i wait :):)
nice evening to all
ven
Family Member

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)