Crocky's trip to Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
crocky
Family Member

Crocky's trip to Poland

Post by crocky »

I am sitting in the hotel waiting to go to the airport, having been liberated 2 days ago.
It has all been a fantastic experience - very well organised, wonderful people and of course the procedure.
Its only been 2 days, and I'm not saying that an instant miracle has been performed, however - little by little things are changing.
I was in a wheelchair most of the time when I arrived due mainly to crippling fatigue and bad balance. I can't say all that has totally disappeared, but the improvement is great - I can get down to breakfast in the hotel without the chair - ok I still have fatigue, but compared to the levels it was at just 3 days ago, there is a marked improvement.
I totally believe in ccsvi - I had both jugulars with blockages, and now have enormous hope for the future. Of course I hope that it will become mainstream an all msers can have access to this amazing treatment.
It only happened to me thanks to this site and the people on it, so please, if anyone has any questions, I'd be glad to try and answer them.
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

Thanks for the smile.

Happy New Life!
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Inge67
Family Member

Post by Inge67 »

Congratulations Crocky!
So good to hear that everything went well and that already slight improvements are noticable.
Please take care and be well!

Inge
sunlounger
Family Elder

Post by sunlounger »

Hi Crocky

Thanks for update,
Great to hear your feeling some improvements :D :D :D

Did they just balloon or use stents ?

Best wishes :D
You might find that you’re not lost
mags4short
Family Elder

Post by mags4short »

Congratulations!!! I hope that you see many more improvements as the days/months pass. Please keep us informed.

Mags AKA Margaret xx
Katie41
Family Elder

Post by Katie41 »

Crocky,

So wonderful that you are experiencing improvements. Little by little, "step" by "step", ups and downs. unexpected fun surprises.

Katie41
annad
Family Elder

Post by annad »

Congratulations, Crocky!
Baby steps, baby steps. . .
You're future looks great!
best wishes!
a
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

Congratulations Crocky,

I will be joining you with being liberated soon. Just 2 weeks and I will post my experiences on here.

Val
Mutley
Family Elder

Post by Mutley »

Hi Susanne,

That’s great news and I’m really happy for you. It feels a bit weird being happy about blockages in someones neck, but it's so exciting to finally pinpoint something that’s tangible and treatable isn't it.

Hope you have a safe journey back and looking forward to hearing all about it.

All the best x
Mutley goes to Poland 1st symptom was Optic Neuritis in 1998, DX RRMS Jan 2001, DX SPMS 2007. Last EDSS by doctor 7.5
crocky
Family Member

Post by crocky »

Thanks to all who have replied so far - Mutley, I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were getting on.?
Sunlounger I had a stent in my left jugular.
Today I'm feeling a bit tired, however much better than before my procedure.
I no longer have perma-flu feeling, which is a great relief - Of course hoping for more improvements - walking is better, but want it to be even better - human nature I suppose!
In general, I am happy with my progress, but am waiting for bigger and better things.
To any of you waiting to go to Poland, you are in for a great experience. Wonderful people, everything very well organised, I couldn't praise them highly enough!
I will keep everyone updated on any progress, and fill in the tracking thread when a bit more time has elapsed and I feel more able to comment accurately.
colmmc
Family Member

Post by colmmc »

You made me Cry a little bit!
SandyK
Family Elder

Post by SandyK »

Wonderful news! I am finding myself in a wheelchair more often as I progress downwards so you just made my day. January can't come soon enough!
Diagnosed 1994, Self EDSS is 6.5

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”