BC 1 - incredible story

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Gordon
Family Elder

BC 1 - incredible story

Post by Gordon »

PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

please please explain for those of us without a facebook account...
Gordon
Family Elder

BC1 notes from Face book

Post by Gordon »

Recently an MS patient received the CCSVI Liberation treatment in a British Columbia public hospital. He was known as BC1 all week, until they graciously went public, to share their story. I hope you like what he has to say. I also want to thank those who provided me with this info. Without your help, this story would not have been possible.

Our BC1, the first person treated in BC, is Bill Harrison.

From Bill (BC1) to his Neurologist in January 2010:
"My own mobility has drastically decreased in the past 6 weeks. I have progressed in the area of fatigue and mobility challenge from a 6.5 EDSS to an 8.0 EDSS. I am very alarmed at the progress rate that has occurred (6 weeks rather than the normally expected up to 5+years). This is after 20 years of experiencing minimal attacks with RRMS/SPMS dx 2007."

Bill Comments After Liberation Treatment:
"Everything is better... toes, fingers warm, eyesight improved, sleeping better, transferring easier, head clear, legs stronger, started using a walker again. I thank God for my life back in so many ways. Keep the faith, keep hopeful."

Bill Reports 7-Days Later:
“Hard to believe it has been only 1 week, 1 week of feeling 'normal' again, 1 week of having hope that the downward spiral of living with an 'untreatable', take more drugs that won't do anything but temporarily mask the pain, disease actually can have something done to treat its symptoms. At the MS clinic they only offered chemo with horrible side effects and only the possibility of maybe "2 years of temporary delay" max. Talking to patients who have followed this advice and gone the chemo route, it is worse then MS itself. I am so glad I did not listen to their advice! - wow, my head is clear.

In the past 2 days I have been able to do 'consulting', helping by advising people using my professional past experience. Feels great to be a contributor in society again not just a disabled member.

I have noticed a significant improvement in my body posture leading to less muscle strain and soreness in the back. Increasing muscle strength due to increased usage is probably the factor. Whatever it is I am thankful.

In all areas nothing but positives after 7 days.

The only question is: " Why can't all the thousands and thousands of sufferers like me also have a chance at the benefits of this simple procedure?". I pray that soon they will-before they lose more time.

After only 7 days the results have been amazing..."

Bill Harrison

CCSVI Toronto Comment:
By any measure this is beyond awesome. It's wonderful to learn how much Bill has improved. It happened so quickly. Like so many examples we have seen from around the globe now, many symptoms of MS improve within a few hours after their Liberation Treatment.

We know that skeptics will also read this note. They will say it’s only the placebo effect. Frankly, if people get better from this placebo effect, who really cares. If they are better they are better.

That being said, to have the nearly spontaneous remission of more than 8-different symptoms is pretty amazing. Does that sound like the placebo effect to you?

In addition to what Bill said, I heard that his body spasms have stopped and he can now sit in a car for a long period of time, driving around Vancouver. He was not able to sit in a car comfortably for long periods before.

Now he has taken-off on a 9,000km round trip to Toronto. He left in his car several days ago. Is that also the placebo effect?

To be honest, after so many years, I’m not hearing many “good news stories” involving the MS medications being prescribed. Even though people take them hoping for an improvement, their positive spirit does not stop this monster called MS. The medications do not seem to be able to match the improvements we are now seeing when people have their blood flow corrected in less than an hour. The medications effect don’t match the sugar coated reviews published time and time again by Big Pharma, and endorsed by the Neuros and talking heads at the Canadian MS Society.

There have been 100’s of Liberation Treatments that have been documented around the globe on Facebook, blogs, in the media, and on YouTube. Soon Kuwait will be Liberating every single MS patient in that country.

This minimally invasive treatment should be available now. Especially for those who fail to respond to any other existing treatment option. This is all Dr. Zamboni is asking. Even if it was done in the context of a “Treatment Study” lets get this moving.

Dr. Zamboni said this week that the testing for CCSVI is more difficult than the actual treatment of CCSVI.

Bill had his CCSVI testing done at False Creek Healthcare in Vancouver, but had the Liberation Treatment done by different Doctors in a Public Hospital.

For those out there that continue to put up road-blocks, your day of shame is getting closer. That day will soon be here, when Neuros no longer dictate what compassionate treatments Vascular Surgeons and Interventional Radiologist may perform.

How does the conventional autoimmune theory of MS account for the fact that blood brain barrier leakage occurs before the myelin is attacked. CCSVI is one attempt to explain why the BBB starts to leak - whether or not this theory holds up remains to be seen. At least it is plausible, unlike the autoimmune theory, which seems to be nothing more than an excuse to prescribe obscenely expensive medications.

Some experts say that Dr. Zamboni's theory is too simple, and that is why it has been embraced, because it is easy for people to understand. But frankly the Neuros are responsible for making their MS theory so overly complex, decade after decade.

In this specific medical case, the bitter witch-hunt that developed last weekend over the first BC Liberation Treatment, is completely disgusting. You and “your team” have completely revealed your lack of humanity.

The very Doctor opposing this Liberation Treatment, and escalating this witch-hunt is also the same dude who signed the medical referral papers, to enable Bill to get his CCSVI testing done at False Creek. To establish if he also has blocked veins. How ironic is that?

We know who you are, and I dare you to comment on this note and explain why you are bitching about this Liberation Treatment? Why did you enable CCSVI testing to start and then freak-out when the testing leads to successful CCSVI treatment? Why did you put pressure on another BC Health Authority? Why did you put up another road-block? Why are you trying to crush hope?

Frankly this is a vascular issue being addressed and not your concern.

WaYnE
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

thank you Gordon.. do 'we' know who this neurologist is?
shye
Family Elder

Post by shye »

Gordon
What did Bill have done? What was stenosed?
Just procedure or stents also?
Thanks...
Gordon
Family Elder

BC 1

Post by Gordon »

Angio and stent, is all i heard
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

WOW!
The only question is: " Why can't all the thousands and thousands of sufferers like me also have a chance at the benefits of this simple procedure?". I pray that soon they will-before they lose more time.
I ask myself this question everyday :?
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
happy_canuck
Family Elder

Re: BC 1

Post by happy_canuck »

Gordon wrote:Angio and stent, is all i heard
Hi there,

Bill didn't have a stent placed, just angioplasty. The stenosis was quite stubborn and had to be ballooned several times.

Remarkably, Bill was SPMS since 2007 and now calls himself RPMS -- regressive progressive MS! A new category!

Sandra
National CCSVI Society: <strong><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/44znbct">http://tiny ... 44znbct</a> ~Website<br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/3wzmkmg">http://tiny ... 3wzmkmg</a> ~Facebook</strong><br />