Legal fears thwart doctor's bid for ‘liberation' from MS

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
MSUK
Family Elder

Legal fears thwart doctor's bid for ‘liberation' from MS

Post by MSUK »

Legal fears thwart doctor's bid for ‘liberation' from MS pain - http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm/fuseact ... ageid/2954
MS-UK - http://www.ms-uk.org/
frodo
Family Elder

Re: Legal fears thwart doctor's bid for ‘liberation' from MS

Post by frodo »

squiffy2 wrote:Legal fears thwart doctor's bid for ‘liberation' from MS pain - http://www.msrc.co.uk/index.cfm/fuseact ... ageid/2954
I would say that there is only one solution. Legal threats for those who refuse to fix broken veins in MS patients.
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

If the authorities are genuine, there is nothing to worry about.
If they are being influenced by external factors, we have seen that before. One cannot stifle a true discovery ...
belsadie
Family Elder

legal fears thwart liberation in CCSVI

Post by belsadie »

Wait a minute...Have you all heard the possible complications of taking some of those meds advertised on TV? I'm most impressed with those that list "possible death" as one of them. The list is endless and STILL these meds are hyped over the media AND subsequently prescribed by those who GENUINELY are CONCERNED with their patient's welfare. GET REAL.
Here we have a procedure that's tried and true and used by vascular surgeons successfully for years and LEGAL is concerned with ramifications!

Don't take an aspirin...read the caution label. You'll bleed out of every orifice you own.....

I wonder who has the FDA in their pockets? How much does Avonex cost?
Two options, I think, One: present this issue as purely vascular [leave out the neuro component] TWO: take legal action for misconduct/negligence.

WHAT are they afraid of????
I was enrolled in the high dose cyclophosphomide protocols at Sony Brook and literally signed my life away..Why not here.....?

One medical discipline is trying to infringe on the domain of another and that, my dears, is SACRILEGE.
silverbirch
Family Elder

A touch of the greed eyed monsters

Post by silverbirch »

In the beginning they publicly said CCSVI has got nothing to do with MS, and poo poed the “THEORY “some even Called it junk science….

The day is coming when they will have to back track and stop with silly play ground tactics and look with the open mind they should have started with when Dr Franz Schelling presented it 30 years ago CTV chanel CCSVI information decades ago , only then they got away with pushing him out but the Paitent MAN he is lived to fight another day.

Ah ha …..A touch of the greed eyed monsters if you ask me.

There will always be a fall guy I cant remember !!! who was the first to openly rubbish CCSVI ?
Last edited by silverbirch on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BELOU
Family Elder

?

Post by BELOU »

What did you SAY? Dr Sclafani has started to work on this a decade ago? Tell me that I got it wrong.
sbr487
Family Elder

Re: legal fears thwart liberation in CCSVI

Post by sbr487 »

belsadie wrote: I wonder who has the FDA in their pockets?
Over the past two decades the pharmaceutical industry has moved very far from its original high purpose of discovering and producing useful new drugs ... Now primarily a marketing machine to sell drugs of dubious benefit, this industry uses its wealth and power to co-opt every institution that might stand in its way, including the US Congress, the FDA, academic medical centers, and the medical profession itself. (Levi, 2006)
silverbirch
Family Elder

This is Dr Franz Schellin second time around with BBB theory

Post by silverbirch »

Belou mate (DECADES AGO)you are just going to blow a gasket …..

The poor man knocked on doors years ago I mean he travelled uk America ... knocking on Neuro doors asking them to take a Look at the BBB in MS saying that their is a link (a link he had himself picked up from early years research) anyhow they shut the doors in his face. He was left disappointed but what could he do.....

Dr Z picked it up and so the say the rest is history. Im think his son put research on net ?

Now there is video footage of Dr Franz Schelling 30 years ago CTV chanel
Last edited by silverbirch on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
sbr487
Family Elder

Re: This is Dr Scalfini second time around with CCSVI

Post by sbr487 »

silverbirch wrote:Belou mate (DECADES AGO)you are just going to blow a gasket …..

The poor man knocked on doors years ago I mean he travelled uk America ... knocking on Neuro doors asking them to take a Look at the BBB in MS saying that their is a link (a link he had himself picked up from early years research) anyhow they shut the doors in his face. He was left disappointed but what could he do.....

Any way his son posted his life's research work on the net Dr Z picked it up and so the say the rest is history.

Now there is video footage of Dr Sclafin in his youth and a up to date commentary of him talking of how it was hard back then to educate the dinosaurs and how times have changed for the better .

It has to be on W5/CCTV or similar as I have not looked any were else being from the UK I’m unsure of your TV channels come to that I’m not even unsure of me own.....

I bet your fuming
How did I miss this!!!!
mshusband
Family Elder

Post by mshusband »

Guys. I think the confusion here is it said it was Dr. Sclafani's work. That's not the case.

Dr. Schelling - right?
prairiegirl
Family Elder

Post by prairiegirl »

...pretty sure you have the wrong doctor. I think you mean Dr. Schelling, not Sclafani (although Dr. Sclafani will probably enjoy this story :D).
prairiegirl
Family Elder

Post by prairiegirl »

mshusband, think we were posting at the same time...!
silverbirch
Family Elder

Dr Franz Schelling

Post by silverbirch »

mhusband you are correct Ive just found it it was
Dr Franz Schelling 30 years ago CTV chanel

Sorry for the confusion any how info is the same

Sorry xxxxxxxxxxx Ill amend previous note
BELOU
Family Elder

Post by BELOU »

Ok, I was all confused dudes... :wink:
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

This is the place where the Dr probably updates.
http://www.ms-info.net/evo/msmanu/956.htm#level_5_3

How sad this can be. Something was proposed in 1978 and in 2010, it is yet to be accepted ...

As Rici said in another thread, "this man is a genius". I think that was an understatement of the decade ...

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”