Hope

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Hope

Postby Wallwalker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:03 am

Have thought long and hard about this because I don't want to foster hope when there may not be. But hope is what keeps us going. Please take this for what it is- a statement. I can add nothing to it: a friend met a mutual friend over coffee, (an interventional radiologist (IR) in the UK). Friend told IR about my deterioration and asked IR if he'd heard about CCSVI (expecting to educate him). He replied: "It's the next big thing.... it's gonna swamp our departments.... LIKELY to be a large European diagnosis and treatment study soon. We've all been victim to false hope and I wait to be convinced, but keep the faith dudes and dudettes..... soon, maybe soon. Be well WW
Wallwalker
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby Asher » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 am

this is indeed a message of hope, and if it turns out not to be the case we will not shoot the messanger :P
Asher
Family Elder

Postby Mutley » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:34 am

Awesome. Let the good times roll!
Mutley goes to Poland 1st symptom was Optic Neuritis in 1998, DX RRMS Jan 2001, DX SPMS 2007. Last EDSS by doctor 7.5
Mutley
Family Elder

Postby sofia » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:40 am

Hope is not a bad thing :D
Thanx for sharing!
<div>I have lived with ms for 8 years. The last year has been hell, I've gone from shite to even worse every single month, until my liberation in May. </div>
sofia
Family Elder

Postby prairiegirl » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:03 pm

I agree Sofia-- it's a good thing to feel hopeful.
"Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." (Lin Yutang)
I hope for my daughter, my sister-in-law and for all others dealing with MS!
prairiegirl
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)