I got "the" call today from Christina...
I'm going for it too.. and faxed in the consent form this aftermoon..
I initially tossed and turned about the decision (prior to getting the call). Is it worth the $? Will the $ go toward further testing? What if they don't find any blockages? While awaiting other IRB approvals, will having the testing done help? Should I withold the BNAC testing info. until after getting into another clinical trial to compare results? I guess at least "if" ccsvi is found, I'll be alot less anxious while waiting for IRB approvals and ultimately (hopefully) treatment..
Too damn much thinking for the old MS brain to handle..
Then it all came full circle... What else do I have to do??? At least I can say my info. is going toward a good cause.. I;ve got very little more than that to offer, so what the hell. Not only that, but I've easily spent over $4500 or more on beer and cigarettes in my lifetime.. hahaha
My other ulterior motive = if positive results are found - I'm going to give copies to my assho;e neuro. and perhaps the two other vascular dr.s I "bothered" - who btw, looked at me as though I had a third eye.. LOL
See ya in Buffalo, ozarkcanoer... Hey, at least it's not winter