Update on self-pay BNAC CCSVI testing

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby jr5646 » Fri May 14, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks for all the advice, guys... I really appreciate it.

I'll be trying those wings for sure Michelle :)

@Wobbly - I'll pm you my info.... I can help guard the beer (with a cane), but can't drink any with you.. It'll knock me on my ass (literally).. Maybe after liberation?? Man, do I so want to drink an ice cold beer without passing out..

Anybody else going to be there on the 24th and 25th?

Good luck - too bad I can't meet you both (Oz and Peg)... Please post your experience / findings.. I'll do the same.

I figure "if" blockages are found, I may take the info locally again.. Trying to view it as an investment.. I can honestly say that no one else is really looking after me.. so it may as well be "me".. lol
jr5646
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby bluedot » Mon May 24, 2010 3:53 am

Hi-

I tried to search the BNAC site for information on the self-pay testing, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if they have stopped taking new patients? I sent an email to the email-address provided on their Contact page, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
bluedot

Postby pegmegrund » Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 am

bluedot wrote:Hi-

I tried to search the BNAC site for information on the self-pay testing, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if they have stopped taking new patients? I sent an email to the email-address provided on their Contact page, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi bluedot,

From what I could tell last week, this will be an ongoing program. I suspect that they are trying to work through the original list of patients. I signed up Feb 2010, and saw it early... They're just getting started on contacting folks who originally signed up.

We'll post the details as soon as we find out. I didn't get specific information last week on how folks can sign up.

Pam
pegmegrund
Family Elder

Postby bluedot » Mon May 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank you Pam.

I got an email response today with information on the tests and am now waiting for the link to the online application form.
bluedot

Postby pegmegrund » Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm

bluedot wrote:Thank you Pam.

I got an email response today with information on the tests and am now waiting for the link to the online application form.

Great! I'm glad that worked for you. That's good to know.
pegmegrund
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)