I missed my call, but Christina , from BNAC left a message and i returned her call but haven't heard back yet. At first I was somewhat confused as to what she was referring to, as I had signed up for so many different clinics/trials, but was glade to see the thread here, regarding this, i knew you guys would be on top of it. So if we go ahead with the testing and get a CD showing stenoses, will that be sufficient to take to an IR for treatment, or will he also require doing his own. Would someone be kind enough to shed a little light on how all this will affect us getting liberated elsewhere. It seems like ALOT OF MONEY for just the testing. Do you think there might be a chance that they will offer treatment?
I really don't know what to do, as I am so confused with CCSVI overload, but i am SPMS and really can't afford to wait.
Any advice would be appreciated from you guys.............TKS