Before & after videos...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

Who is this person that had the remarkable changes, and why is she not talking to us????
We need the full scoop! Who, where, what. We know why!
cah
Family Elder

Post by cah »

pklittle wrote:Who is this person that had the remarkable changes, and why is she not talking to us????
We need the full scoop! Who, where, what. We know why!
Why not register on youtube... ;)
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." Socrates
karenul

Post by karenul »

Denise, (on the video) has a facebook page.....gabbycats....on it she has all the info you will need to get your testing, what to say or bring to your doctors. She is my friend and the video is not a fake. She is the real deal....CCSVI is the REAL DEAL. Now get up and fight for your right to be treated. :D
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

You are a good friend Karenul..good job!!

the hospital i spoke of.. bit of info..
Hospital has 166 acute-beds and 230 residential care beds. In addition to acute care, maternity, geriatric, critical care, emergency care and psychiatric services, the hospital has an occupational therapy department, physiotherapy department, ambulatory care, social work and pharmacy services.

we still have a lot of work to do!! .. as of this afternoon i was told that there is still no real awareness or even 'cooler talk' of ccsvi in this hospital.. ?
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

karenul wrote:Denise, (on the video) has a facebook page.....gabbycats....on it she has all the info you will need to get your testing, what to say or bring to your doctors. She is my friend and the video is not a fake. She is the real deal....CCSVI is the REAL DEAL. Now get up and fight for your right to be treated. :D
I'm having trouble finding her facebook page. I search for "gabbycats" but no luck.

Can you provide a link to her page? Thank you!!
Motiak
Family Member

Post by Motiak »

PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

Motaik, thanks, but this link doesn't seem to work?
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Post by thornyrose76 »

It's 9gabbycats, forgot the 9, but I hope she posts some more! :)
ndwannabe
Family Elder

Post by ndwannabe »

thornyrose76 wrote:It's 9gabbycats, forgot the 9, but I hope she posts some more! :)
It seems like she is 9gabbycats on YouTube, but gabbycats on Facebook.

I think I found the right Denise :lol:
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Post by thornyrose76 »

I'm just really shocked by her improvement, this looks so promising an it angers me that there are so many negative responses about Zamboni's theory from within the medical community! Our lives are stake here! I mean sh#t!They don't care, at all! I hope thse neuro's out there are reading this and seeing the patients who are posting their comments and videos about how the angioplasty is helping them,, it's got to sink in somewhere! :cry:
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

bump.. looking for links to more 'before and after' videos...
Last edited by PCakes on Fri May 07, 2010 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Post by thornyrose76 »

I hope she keeps posting as I hope others post their improvements.
eve
Family Elder

Post by eve »

Update as posted by Denise on Facebook:
5-3-10 I can walk in heels! OMG! I'm almost runway ready!

5-4-10 I pulled my head up fast this morning and felt a sharp lump pain in my neck and a rush of heat and maybe adreinaline to my heart. Major palpatations, shaky and severe neck pain. Trip to the ER. ER doctors say it's anxiety but I insist on xray of my neck. They still think I'm ok and report to my surgeon that I'm ok. I know I'm not and demand a copy of xrays on CD. I go home and email it to my surgeon. What a great doctor I have. He says that there is a problem and a restenosis is occuring. I'm book for OR on Friday 5-7-10.

5-6-10 Yikes, I'm slowly slipping backwards. Rubber band heavy head is coming back, jaw pain, ear itch, wobbel legs, tight arms and starting that MS hug shit. I'm a bit dizzy here and there once in awhile I hear blood whoosh behind my ear drum then adrenaline shoots to my heart and the rest of my body. Hey that carpel tunnel is comming back...that's not carpel tunnel I don't even think that tendons or even muscles now. I think that weird feeling of tightening in the joints is vein related. Yeah my joints are starting to hurt again. Tomorrow morning my doctor will fix this.
She's been operated on again yesterday...
Just got home, got my jammies on and am ready for bed. Still drugged with morphine, my vein was back to square 1, everything removed, and redone. I'll get to everyone after I rest.
Last edited by eve on Fri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dx 2002,RRMS,  suspected begin of MS 1978 (age 10)
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

wishes for a restful sleep waking renewed..again
Ruthless67
Family Elder

Post by Ruthless67 »

Eve,

Thanks for sharing the good and the bad. Hope you get an deep and restful slept.

Lora

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”