Before & after videos...

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
PCakes
Family Elder

Before & after videos...

Post by PCakes »

Hi,
Sibling, chief physio local hospital, is suggesting that liberatees posting videos include 'before and after' focusing on mobility etc...'picture is worth a thousand words'.. there are subtle movements professionals watch for that are highly unlikely to be placebo... or 'faked' (don't like that word and it is not meant as an accusation) Could help to squash the 'overzealous wishful' patient theories.
ikulo
Family Elder

Post by ikulo »

Someone posted this comment on the CCSVI facebook group:

THIS VIDEO WAS TAKEN 2 DAYS AGO.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER CCSVI LIBERATION SURGERY YESTERDAY

Edit: Hell of a placebo. Sign me up.
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

yes..thank you..perfect..keep 'em coming!!
adamt
Family Elder

Post by adamt »

ikulo wrote:Someone posted this comment on the CCSVI facebook group:

WOW! Those improvements are amazing!!

If i am able to improve that much it would be so life changing!

Is this lady unique in her mobility improvements, or does most liberated MS'ers mobility improve to that extent (f there mobility was the similiar to hers pre-liberation) ?
Asher
Family Elder

Post by Asher »

A picture tells more than a thousand words. I'm gonna do one on the before right away.
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

maybe links to 'before & after' vids could be included in your 'CCSVI tracking project' posts?
IHateMS
Family Elder

Post by IHateMS »

me 2
ikulo
Family Elder

Post by ikulo »

adamt wrote:
Is this lady unique in her mobility improvements, or does most liberated MS'ers mobility improve to that extent (f there mobility was the similiar to hers pre-liberation) ?
The reports from liberated patients suggests that improvements vary from mood differences to big physical improvements. (Check out the tracking thread). However, this video is one of the stronger improvements I've seen/heard, especially after such a short time.
BELOU
Family Elder

Post by BELOU »

That is a good idea however I don't think it will give confidence to the scientific community as if the liberation treatment really works since all those videos could be edited or faked. But, that's nice to see actual improvements as a MSsers's point of view like my. Thanks.
Marc
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

Hi Belou ,
The idea here is to present sound evidence to others in the health care community.. like my my sib, very pragmatic, has worked in our hospital system for 30 years, and now as the chief physio of a major facility is interested, has access to doctors, surgeons, healthcare executive and given some solid evidence that would be applicable in the physio world.. 'before and after'... is willing to push!!
There must be many many more out there willing to do the same .. I've got one on the hook I want to reel it in!!
eve
Family Elder

Post by eve »

Yes, one hell of a placebo 4 sure, - this is today's video from this lady, I am so happy for her!

dx 2002,RRMS,  suspected begin of MS 1978 (age 10)
ndwannabe
Family Elder

Post by ndwannabe »

Asher wrote:A picture tells more than a thousand words. I'm gonna do one on the before right away.
Yep. Same here.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

what a video!! I hope she is one of the lucky 50% who don't have restenosis issues...it's like Christmas morning in those videos.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

wow! the happiness in her eyes in that last video made my heart jump up and hop around with her... incredible!!

I have forwarded this first group on.. will post response.

Those of you planning the same ..please let us all know where you plan to attach your links.. if you are so inclined to share.. :)
thornyrose76
Family Elder

Post by thornyrose76 »

That any human being would take her improvements as somehow being faked, the video) is not only bizarre it is down right sick!!! I need this treatment so badly, I'm 33 years old and Iwant to save my life, I'm in Winnipeg and have no way of getting this treatment, and I am certain I am not theonly one in this sinking boat, PLEASE everone FIGHT, FIGHT , FIGHT FOR THIS TREATMENT, IT NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!!! SCREW WHAT THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY SAYS, SCREW THE BUREAUCRATS TOO!

I see my neuro on Thursday and what on earth can I say to him...any suggestions, I welcome them!?

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”