Liberation in India with Dr. Kumar

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
jilthepil
Family Member

Liberation in India with Dr. Kumar

Post by jilthepil »

Just wanted to pass the word along that I spoke with Dr. Pramod Kumar in India a few days ago via phone. His facility (link below) is offering FREE liberation to anyone interested. Apparently there is a huge interest in CCSVI in India and lack of MS patients there to treat. He has done a few surgeries.

Here is his phone numbers:

Office-91-11-47033333
Mobile-91-9810123571

www.jghdelhi.net (hospital where they are doing the procedure)

He says that you can anticipate about a 6-7 day stay total for the trip, outpatient procedure, but he wants you to rest for about 3-4 days postop in a hotel before flying. If you need stents, you do pay for the cost of the stents.

Please tell him that Jill sent you his way if you give him a call. He asked me to spread the word.

For those of you who don't know me well here - I don't post often but I have a CCSVI site with Lavonna.
Niceflow
Family Member

Post by Niceflow »

Thanks jilthepil for this information. Do you know what kind of tests is he performing before the operation? Did he have some training with Dr Zamboni or Dr Simka? Is he following the right protocol?

I would be very much interested in visiting your own site, could you please provide me a link to it?

Take care,

Niceflow
lumpc1
Family Member

Post by lumpc1 »

bump,what about this?
jilthepil
Family Member

Post by jilthepil »

Sorry. I have been away.

My site is part of Lavonna's site.

msliberationusa.com

Dr. Kumar's information for the hospital site is:

www.jghdelhi.net.

He has trained with someone regarding this - I am not sure who. He was very nice on the phone and India is totally onboard with CCSVI testing, research, etc.

One of the physicians in the medical group where I work is from India and she tells me that healthcare and the facilities there are pristine.
frodo
Family Elder

Re: Liberation in India with Dr. Kumar

Post by frodo »

jilthepil wrote:Just wanted to pass the word along that I spoke with Dr. Pramod Kumar in India a few days ago via phone. His facility (link below) is offering FREE liberation to anyone interested. Apparently there is a huge interest in CCSVI in India and lack of MS patients there to treat. He has done a few surgeries.
Hi. As you are in contact with Dr. Pramod maybe you can do a suggestion to him. Why doesn't he shape his free surgery as a clinical trial? Patients will be more likely to praticipate, and every one of us will benefit from the possible publication(s).
pollywogsis
Getting to Know You...

Post by pollywogsis »

Thanks for the contact info Jill

Does anyone have Dr. Kumar's CV or of his qualifications?

Has anyone had surgery by him?
Can you please share your experience

thanks
PWS
PWS
bretzke
Family Member

Re: Liberation in India with Dr. Kumar

Post by bretzke »

jilthepil wrote:Just wanted to pass the word along that I spoke with Dr. Pramod Kumar in India a few days ago via phone. His facility (link below) is offering FREE liberation to anyone interested. Apparently there is a huge interest in CCSVI in India and lack of MS patients there to treat. He has done a few surgeries.

Here is his phone numbers:

Office-91-11-47033333
Mobile-91-9810123571

www.jghdelhi.net (hospital where they are doing the procedure)

He says that you can anticipate about a 6-7 day stay total for the trip, outpatient procedure, but he wants you to rest for about 3-4 days postop in a hotel before flying. If you need stents, you do pay for the cost of the stents.

Please tell him that Jill sent you his way if you give him a call. He asked me to spread the word.

For those of you who don't know me well here - I don't post often but I have a CCSVI site with Lavonna.
Jill-

If doc is competent and this is a legitimate offer, I'm willing to start raising money to send ms'ers for diagnosis and treatment who can't afford the trip.

The link you provided is "under construction".

PM me.

Brian
pollywogsis
Getting to Know You...

Post by pollywogsis »

Hi Brian,

I don't know what happened when you clicked on the link but it opened up fine for me. You might want to try to click again.

Dr. Kumar's free offer was for patients wanting to be in his clinical trial which is now full.

I will be liberated on June 5 by Dr. Kumar. I will keep everyone posted

PWS
PWS
bretzke
Family Member

Post by bretzke »

Pollywog- The link works for me now. Good luck in your trial!

Brian
Vivianne766
Family Elder

Good luck

Post by Vivianne766 »

pollywogsis wrote:Hi Brian,

I don't know what happened when you clicked on the link but it opened up fine for me. You might want to try to click again.

Dr. Kumar's free offer was for patients wanting to be in his clinical trial which is now full.

I will be liberated on June 5 by Dr. Kumar. I will keep everyone posted

PWS
Best of luck to you.
Keep us informed about your improvement.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”