AMEDS Poland?

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Liber8
Family Member

Post by Liber8 »

I know, it would be great if Simka and his team had helped AMEDS with training etc. I have not yet heard if AMEDS has had their training and where.
Rialynn
Family Member

Post by Rialynn »

I got an email update that Stated that I am registered and that they are working through the list assigning dates. OMG I have butterflies thinking about it. My procedure should come up on Euromedics list in Dec 2011. What do I do if Ameds gives me an earlier date.
SandyK
Family Elder

Post by SandyK »

You go!! :wink:
Diagnosed 1994, Self EDSS is 6.5
Rialynn
Family Member

Post by Rialynn »

If there is anyone who gets a date post here and when you had first contact was then we might have a reference to go by. I think the hardest is not quite knowing when or if we were forgotten somewhere.
Here's to Warm Feet and Rediscovered Sensations :RRMS diagnsed 1998, I am 38.From Barrie Ontario Canada.
Liber8
Family Member

Post by Liber8 »

Rialynn wrote:If there is anyone who gets a date post here and when you had first contact was then we might have a reference to go by. I think the hardest is not quite knowing when or if we were forgotten somewhere.
Don't worry about it. My first contact with them was late February and even though I have gotten all the emails along the way I have not been contacted for scheduling. I will try and post when they get a hold of me.
Rialynn
Family Member

Post by Rialynn »

thank you Liber8

I hope they call or contact soon I just sent in the passport application.
Here's to Warm Feet and Rediscovered Sensations :RRMS diagnsed 1998, I am 38.From Barrie Ontario Canada.
Liber8
Family Member

Post by Liber8 »

Rialynn wrote:thank you Liber8

I emailed AMEDS to inquire about treatment dates. I got home and they had emailed me

Dear Sir

At the present time we set up dates for June and July for our patients registered In January and February .Your February registration gives us clearly preliminary date for

July –August .We will confirm precise date by email and phone. You may always contact us

Directly for details . We are doing our best to shorten waiting time for our patients.

With regards

Jarosław Troch

President

Sounds nice, but they have delayed alot up untill now. Hope they hit their target this time.
RR DX 1993
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

I got on the AMEDS list on March 10, 2010, and have been getting "the e-mails". I am on a few lists, but will be canceling the day after my procedure in Katowice in a couple of weeks, so there will be a few spots opened up. Be sure to have your passports ready!

Best of luck to us all.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
silverbirch
Family Elder

Post by silverbirch »

Liber8 wrote:

Can some one explain Passport Application and when the need to send one in

Silver
miranda
Getting to Know You...

ameds poland

Post by miranda »

I called Marcin Duszynski and he told me that since we registered on

February 2nd the waiting period is maximum 3 months. As far as the

training regarding ccsvi testing , the doctors were trained in Italy by the

company that manufactures their medical testing equipment.

miranda :)
Liber8
Family Member

Re: ameds poland

Post by Liber8 »

miranda wrote:I called Marcin Duszynski and he told me that since we registered on

February 2nd the waiting period is maximum 3 months. As far as the

training regarding ccsvi testing , the doctors were trained in Italy by the

company that manufactures their medical testing equipment.

miranda :)
Good to know about the training. I do wish they would just pay EUROMEDIC to train them if possible.
RR DX 1993
Rialynn
Family Member

Post by Rialynn »

silverbirch wrote:
Liber8 wrote:

Can some one explain Passport Application and when the need to send one in

Silver
I was talking about my Canadian Passport it takes 2 weeks here to get it. I will get it on June 4 so I am good for international travel after that. I am not sure if that is what you meant.

There is a Canadian company who are selling Medical travel called Passport Medical and I removed myself form their waiting list too expensive for me. I like that I can contact these people myself and speak to others who have had the procedure.
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

I was talking about my Canadian Passport it takes 2 weeks here to get it.
Yes, 12 business days. However, if you have a medical necessity, and a plane ticket, you can get it in 48-72 hours. (costs extra, though)
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
Villagemaid
Family Elder

Post by Villagemaid »

I have talked to Marcin as well. Looks like they are starting to at least give people approximate month that they could have the procedure.

I think mine is July or August.

Hopefully we can make a list of people going and the date so we could maybe hook up at a hotel at the same time.
35 (f) dx'd since July 2000 RRMS
Treated in Bulgaria on September 8 2010
80 percent narrowed RJV and 90 percent narrowed Azygos
Rialynn
Family Member

Post by Rialynn »

Villagemaid wrote:I have talked to Marcin as well. Looks like they are starting to at least give people approximate month that they could have the procedure.

I think mine is July or August.

Hopefully we can make a list of people going and the date so we could maybe hook up at a hotel at the same time.
That would be great, Villagemaid, When was you first contact with Ameds? Mine was April 10.

That is great news Did you get the approximate month from Marcin or did they give you an email?

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”