CCSVI treatment available in the U.S.!

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
bigfoot14
Family Elder

Post by bigfoot14 »

Meg8907 wrote:Anyone interested in learning more about CCSVI, PLEASE consider attending the Center for Vascular Awareness Roundtable meeting in Albany NY on 11/10/2010.

Dr. Michael Lenihan, Dr. Michael Dake, Dr. E. Mark Haacke, Dr. Manish Mehta, and patients who have received CCSVI treatment will be speaking. FREE TO THE PUBLIC!

This is a very important meeting and will be informative! All are invited, patients, healthcare workers, and anyone who may want to learn more about CCSVI are encouraged to attend!

Please visit www.vaware.org and contact Sharon Cillis at 518-452-1048. Also, if you are interested in attending (or know someone who is) please rsvp at rsvp@vaware.org.

Thanks!!
Maybe you should see if you can get the local NMSS chapter to post this on their website under the upcoming events section
Guider
Family Member

Post by Guider »

Hi everyone,

Just wanted you to know that my son received his call today, Nov. 17th for an appt. @ Albany on Dec. 14th., 2010. We first contacted the clinic on June 1st. Feeling very excited.

Guider.
Live to the fullest; Love passionately; Laugh contagiously!
brave
Family Member

Post by brave »

Heading to Albany tomorrow, test on 11/23, procedure on 11/24.
will post updates after my procedure.

brave
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

:) :!:
SofiaK
Family Member

Post by SofiaK »

I’m 4 weeks and 4 days post angioplasty and I don’t have big improvements. I wish I could walk even just a little bit. I see some small improvements that come and go, but I’m nowhere near getting up from the wheelchair.

Rest assured, Dr Siskin + clinic staff are great.

I got the Dr's report which notes that I had 2 left jugular stenoses, 1 small one in my right jugular, and 1 small stenosis in my azygous. I’m kind of worried since I didn’t get treated for my upper left jugular stenosis. Dr strongly suspected that I’d need a stent and I made it known beforehand that I didn’t want one.

Anyway, it’s too bad that I can't share that things are better for me.