Research for ccsvi naysayers

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Research for ccsvi naysayers

Postby kc » Sat May 29, 2010 2:04 pm

I have a grand idea. Instead of us msers waiting to see if treatment really helps, let's put bands around the naysayers internal jugulars (and why not the azygous while we r in there?) and see if THEY develop signs and symptoms of ms?

I think this proposal is much more fair.

k

Whose with me?
P.S. I only want humans in this study, NO ANIMALS.
kc
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby sofia » Sat May 29, 2010 2:16 pm

very funny :D :D :D

Saw my GP yesterday, I suggested that it could be placebo effect, he would not hear of it.
<div>I have lived with ms for 8 years. The last year has been hell, I've gone from shite to even worse every single month, until my liberation in May. </div>
sofia
Family Elder

Postby Cece » Sat May 29, 2010 5:10 pm

:lol:

And of course no one would volunteer for such a study and no one would run it because it's obviously insane. So why is it not insane to have people sitting around in that very condition, waiting to see if it's safe to treat? Inaction is a form of action. I get that safety matters, but still: faster, faster, faster, faster to get this proven.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
Cece
Family Elder

Postby Habenoughyet » Sat May 29, 2010 8:39 pm

At the very least a double-blinded study... It would take a loooooong time to verify the results.

HEY
"Never argue with stupid people... They bring you down to they're level and beat you with experience"
Habenoughyet
Family Member

Re: Research for ccsvi naysayers

Postby Donnchadh » Sun May 30, 2010 6:54 am

kc wrote:I have a grand idea. Instead of us msers waiting to see if treatment really helps, let's put bands around the naysayers internal jugulars (and why not the azygous while we r in there?) and see if THEY develop signs and symptoms of ms?

I think this proposal is much more fair.

k

Whose with me?
P.S. I only want humans in this study, NO ANIMALS.

But on ethical grounds, the "volunteers" should be selected only from neuro's. lol

Donnchadh
Kitty says, "Take that, you stenosis!"

Got MS?.....Get Liberated!
Donnchadh
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)