Dr Vogel Frankfurt

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Dr Vogel Frankfurt

Postby Beefyd » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 am

Hi Guys I am going with my sister for her CCSVI treatment 24th June and wondered if anyone else could tell me about their experiences? Also we have heard that they don't use aneastetic there is this true? How are people feeling now? Also where does everyone stay when they go over for treatment anyone know the nearest hotel? Thanks in advance

Beth
Beefyd

Advertisement

Re: Dr Vogel Frankfurt

Postby Daisy3 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 am

Beefyd wrote:Hi Guys I am going with my sister for her CCSVI treatment 24th June and wondered if anyone else could tell me about their experiences? Also we have heard that they don't use aneastetic there is this true? How are people feeling now? Also where does everyone stay when they go over for treatment anyone know the nearest hotel? Thanks in advance

Beth

Hi there,

Have a look at some of the other threads where people have listed their experiences of surgery etc. It really is very informative.
Please also let us know how it goes with Dr Vogl.
Daisy3
Family Elder

Postby nono » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 am

Hi Beefyd ,

Make sure you have an appointment for Mrv , doppler and possible treatment. Did you already had the testing done? Dr.Vogl does not do testing and treatment at the same time , most of the time people are told to think it over for a few weeks and then make an appointment for treating!.

I 've had my treatment on march 11 , long time ago! You can read about me in the tracking topic.
We stayed in the senator hotel , near the hospital , good hotel but not suited for people in wheelchair.

And no dr. Vogl does not use anaesthetic , but treatment is not extremely painful.
nono

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)