CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial videos

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby L » Fri May 06, 2011 5:18 am

Thanks PCakes.
So, here's a few.. I have been away for a bit.. Lori, Randy and Sophie.

lorimayb (Lori)
before:
'walking with MS before CCSVI treatment.wmv'
after:
'walking after ccsvi treatment.wmv'

AZDoppler (Randy)
before and after:
'Randy Chapman's CCSVI Journay.m4v'

sophiekaris (Sophie)
before:
'Pre CCSVI Procedure'
after:
'CCSVI Day One'
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Postby L » Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 am

User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Postby L » Sat May 21, 2011 3:57 am

User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Postby Johnnymac » Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 am

I've consolidated our three sets of videos so far and put them into a YouTube Channel. Will update that channel with new videos weekly.
Cheers,
John

http://www.youtube.com/user/mcbride0611
User avatar
Johnnymac
Family Elder
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:00 pm

Postby L » Mon May 30, 2011 11:06 am

Oh dear, I've really let this slip. I've put off updating this for weeks. The thing is that, these days, having had successful CCSVI treatment (although I am still in a bit of a state) and having ditched tizanidine (which was making me really depressed and pessimistic and having me really focus on my illness), I'm now completely disinterested in anything MS related and, in fact, am trying to avoid anything MS related..

Nobody would like to volunteer to take over the curation of this thread would they? I'm sure one of our helpful moderators would be happy to oblige. Or I could email you the thread content and you could start a new version.

Thanks and sorry!

:)
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Re: YouTube pre and post videos

Postby NHE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:25 am

L wrote:Oh dear, I've really let this slip. I've put off updating this for weeks. The thing is that, these days, having had successful CCSVI treatment (although I am still in a bit of a state) and having ditched tizanidine (which was making me really depressed and pessimistic and having me really focus on my illness), I'm now completely disinterested in anything MS related and, in fact, am trying to avoid anything MS related..

Nobody would like to volunteer to take over the curation of this thread would they? I'm sure one of our helpful moderators would be happy to oblige. Or I could email you the thread content and you could start a new version.

Thanks and sorry!

:)


Thanks so much for your contributions. I'm certain that many appreciate the resource you've created for the ThisIsMS community.


NHE
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3296
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: YouTube pre and post videos

Postby L » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am

NHE wrote:
L wrote:Oh dear, I've really let this slip. I've put off updating this for weeks. The thing is that, these days, having had successful CCSVI treatment (although I am still in a bit of a state) and having ditched tizanidine (which was making me really depressed and pessimistic and having me really focus on my illness), I'm now completely disinterested in anything MS related and, in fact, am trying to avoid anything MS related..

Nobody would like to volunteer to take over the curation of this thread would they? I'm sure one of our helpful moderators would be happy to oblige. Or I could email you the thread content and you could start a new version.

Thanks and sorry!

:)


Thanks so much for your contributions. I'm certain that many appreciate the resource you've created for the ThisIsMS community.


NHE


No problem! Glad it was useful! Really sorry to give up on this but I'm really trying to do my best to put MS to the back of my mind.. If anyone expresses an interest in ownership of the thread then feel free..

Everyone, get the CCSVI treatment! It really works!
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby Cece » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:21 pm

http://vimeo.com/28040244

A cute video with good music, lots of Canadian protest signs, and some significant balance/mobility improvements in a patient after CCSVI treatment.
Cece
Family Elder
 
Posts: 8994
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby David1949 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Nice post Cece.

I know this is an MS forum and not a political forum , but I have to say this:
Socialism and freedom are not compatible. Under the socialist Canadian healthcare system people cannot get venoplasty treatment for CCSVI, not even if they pay for it themselves. Under our semi capitalist system in the US ... we can.

When people turn over control of healthcare to government, government takes control. The people don't have control.
David1949
Family Elder
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby NHE » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 am

David1949 wrote:Nice post Cece.

I know this is an MS forum and not a political forum , but I have to say this:
Socialism and freedom are not compatible. Under the socialist Canadian healthcare system people cannot get venoplasty treatment for CCSVI, not even if they pay for it themselves. Under our semi capitalist system in the US ... we can.

When people turn over control of healthcare to government, government takes control. The people don't have control.


While it's likely true that there are flaws in many government run health care systems, try taking away a senior citizen's Medicare and you will be painting a target on your chest.

There was a PBS Frontline documentary called "Sick Around the World" that you may be interested in watching. It discussed the government run healthcare systems from several different countries.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... ndtheworld

But this is really off-topic for this thread. Discussion should probably be back in other threads where this has been talked about.

general-discussion-f1/topic7766.html#p63164

NHE
User avatar
NHE
Volunteer Moderator
 
Posts: 3296
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:00 pm

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby L » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:41 pm

It's shameful to post this because
a) MS is a serious disease and this has nothing to do with MS
b) I gave up managing this thread
c) It is, in a sense, political and this isn't really the place

but I will anyway because
a)I put a lot of effort into recording it and a little effort into making the video
b) Friends told me to post it on all the forums that I can think of and only this one came to mind.
c) Only 30 people have watched it in the day since it was put up
d) To be honest, having MS makes being in a band a tiny bit more difficult than it would be otherwise.
e) it actually is a youtube video and I made no pre or post videos myself so this serves as one, sort of.

As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons, so here it is: http://is.gd/ZI2TYj
User avatar
L
Family Elder
 
Posts: 946
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: The United Kingdom

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby Cece » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:56 am

Here's a radiology video of an actual angioplasty procedure. It looks like the contrast seemed to catch in the area of the valves of the right jugular, and this is where it was ballooned. The left jugular was ballooned upper, mid, and lower, which is unusual. This video really shows some of the difficulties in interrogating the azygous. You can hardly see for all the beating of the heart. The azygous was deemed in need of ballooning too. To me this video demonstrates the oft-talked-about learning curve. A more experienced provider and a less experienced provider would see the same things on this video but interpret them differently. It does not appear that ivus was used in this procedure.
http://cardionews.co.cc/?p=9774

I think this is the same patient's three month update. I haven't had a chance to watch it though.
http://cardionews.co.cc/?p=9790
Cece
Family Elder
 
Posts: 8994
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby milesap » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm

see Canada program on MS
http://vimeo.com/37484943
User avatar
milesap
Family Elder
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: CCSVI - Youtube pre and post procedure / testimonial vid

Postby tiltawhirl » Wed May 02, 2012 7:05 pm

...and I for one, welcome our new Neurologist overlords!

My before and after CCSVI treatment video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhosV4_DvWw
Visit my Lego Amusement Rides website http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bolliger
tiltawhirl
Family Elder
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service