sumsum wrote:Hi Ernst,
May I ask you what kind of symptomes your wife had (apart from the pressure in her neck) and what kind of stenosis was found? Did she have clearly defined relapses?
Hello hello sumsum,
My wife had some symptoms, which I would say mild. But now when I saw neurological examination in Ameds, I understood that there are symptoms, which I haven't known in our daily life. We were worried about finding CCSVI (cause her mild symptoms), but there it was - reflux in her left jug, beautiful. But back to her symptoms:
- chronic neck pain, quite nasty last two yrs
- stiffnes / weaknes / sense in right side body (especially leg)
- minor balance problem
- muscles get fatigued easier than before dx (for example training / work out)
- a bit not feeling energetic
She finally got her liberation on 25.june and so far effects have been too good to be true:
- next morning she noticed that neck pain was gone
- she red a book and noticed that she didn't have to change to postion of hands like before
- more ENERGY: she went shopping two days after procedure and she was there about 8-9 hours, after that she came back to hotel and started to arrange her things/shoppings, not feeling tired (she is normally very tired in evenings)
- in neurological examination:
--> the balance between body sides was now good, the strengh similar and sense quite the same
--> and now big thing: the MS related babinski reflex was gone!! that reflex was there just few days earlier, before the procedure, and now it was gone. I filmed both examinations, and lucky I did. I think that even the neuro was surprised (she was wonderluf neuro, and interested of CCSVI, and wonderful person).
So far, so good. Right now my wife (Marja) is flying home to Finland and Im still in Warsaw with one MS-patient from my town. But tomorrow I'll follow her to Finland, to home - missing the kids alot. But our Warsaw trip has been absolutely wonderful, like a dream. Now I really understand that this procedure should be done to everybody with MS and in early stage -- to cut the disease process.